There are schools offering physics courses in Arkansas!
Schools Offering Physics Programs in Arkansas
The top-ranked school in Arkansas that has a physics program is Harding University. Harding University, which was ranked 33rd in the country in 2010, is located in Searcy. 1 students graduated with a degree in physics from Harding University in 2010. The tuition rate at Harding University was $14,040 per year.
The second-ranked school in Arkansas with a physics program is Arkansas State University-Main Campus, which is located in Jonesboro. In 2010, it was ranked 42nd nationwide. In 2010, Arkansas State University-Main Campus graduated 2 students from its physics program. Tuition at Arkansas State University-Main Campus was $6,640 per year.
The third-ranked school in Arkansas with a physics program is University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff, which is located in Pine Bluff. In 2010, it was ranked 50th nationwide. University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff charged in-state students $5,033 in tuition fees per year.
If you are hoping to attend one of Arkansas' physics schools, you can expect to pay an average tuition of $10,400 per year, though tuition can range from $32,040 per year to $4,804 per year. In 2010, the physics schools that charged the highest tuition rates in Arkansas were:
- Hendrix College - located in Conway, students are charged $32,040 per year
- Ouachita Baptist University - located in Arkadelphia, students are charged $19,820 per year
- Harding University - located in Searcy, students are charged $14,040 per year
The following Arkansas physics schools had the lowest tuition rates:
- Arkansas Tech University - located in Russellville, students are charged $4,804 per year
- University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff - located in Pine Bluff, students are charged $5,033 per year
- Henderson State University - located in Arkadelphia, students are charged $5,275 per year
For more data regarding a career in physics in Arkansas and to compare salaries with various related fields such as chemical engineering or chemistry, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Bachelor's Degree in Physics in Arkansas
- Master's Degree in Physics in Arkansas
- Doctoral Degree in Physics in Arkansas
Curious what studying Physics gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Arkansas
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are physics related jobs in Arkansas