There are schools offering RN to BSN programs in Arkansas!
Schools Offering Nursing Programs in Arkansas
Harding University, which was ranked 33rd nationwide in 2010, is the top-ranked school in Arkansas that has a RN to BSN program. It is located in Searcy. In 2010, 27 students graduated from Harding University's RN to BSN program. Students at Harding University paid $14,040 per year in tuition fees.
Arkansas State University-Main Campus, which is located in Jonesboro, is the second-ranked school in Arkansas that has a RN to BSN program. It received a ranking of 42nd in the country in 2010. In 2010, Arkansas State University-Main Campus graduated 243 students from its RN to BSN program. Students at Arkansas State University-Main Campus paid $6,640 per year in tuition fees.
The third-ranked school in Arkansas that has a RN to BSN program is University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff. University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff, which was ranked 50th in the country in 2010, is located in Pine Bluff. Students at University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff paid $5,033 per year in tuition fees.
If you are hoping to attend one of Arkansas' RN to BSN schools, you can expect to pay an average tuition of $3,869 per year, though tuition can range from $14,040 per year to $1,536 per year. In 2010, the RN to BSN schools that charged the highest tuition rates in Arkansas were:
- Harding University - located in Searcy, students are charged $14,040 per year
- Baptist Health Schools-Little Rock - located in Little Rock, students are charged $7,340 per year
- University of Central Arkansas - located in Conway, students are charged $6,908 per year
The following Arkansas RN to BSN schools had the lowest tuition rates:
- North Arkansas College - located in Harrison, students are charged $1,536 per year
- Arkansas Northeastern College - located in Blytheville, students are charged $1,720 per year
- University of Arkansas Community College-Batesville - located in Batesville, students are charged $1,772 per year
For more data regarding a career in nursing in Arkansas and to compare salaries with various related fields such as RN to BSN or nurse assisting, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Nursing in Arkansas
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing in Arkansas
- Master's Degree in Nursing in Arkansas
- Certificate in Nursing in Arkansas
Curious what studying RN to BSN gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Arkansas
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are RN to BSN related jobs in Arkansas