There are schools offering RN to MSN programs in Arkansas!
Schools Offering Nursing Programs in Arkansas
The top-ranked school in Arkansas with a RN to MSN program is Harding University, which is located in Searcy. In 2010, it was ranked 33rd nationwide. In 2010, Harding University graduated 27 students from its RN to MSN program. Harding University charged in-state students $14,040 in tuition fees per year.
Arkansas State University-Main Campus, which was ranked 42nd nationwide in 2010, is the second-ranked school in Arkansas that has a RN to MSN program. It is located in Jonesboro. 243 students graduated with degree in RN to MSN from Arkansas State University-Main Campus in 2010. Students at Arkansas State University-Main Campus paid $6,640 per year in tuition fees.
The third-ranked school in Arkansas with a RN to MSN program is University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff, which is located in Pine Bluff. In 2010, it was ranked 50th nationwide. In 2010, 0 students graduated from University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff RN to MSN program. University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff charged in-state students $5,033 in tuition fees per year.
Rn to msn schools in Arkansas, charge students an average tuition of $3,869 per year. But, tuition can be as much as $14,040 per year, or as little as $1,536 per year. In 2010, the following Arkansas RN to MSN schools had the highest tuition rates:
- Harding University - located in Searcy, students are charged $14,040 per year
- Baptist Health Schools-Little Rock - located in Little Rock, students are charged $7,340 per year
- University of Central Arkansas - located in Conway, students are charged $6,908 per year
The lowest tuition rates at Arkansas RN to MSN schools were charged at the following schools:
- North Arkansas College - located in Harrison, students are charged $1,536 per year
- Arkansas Northeastern College - located in Blytheville, students are charged $1,720 per year
- University of Arkansas Community College-Batesville - located in Batesville, students are charged $1,772 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional Arkansas statistics regarding a career in nursing and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as nurse assisting or MSN.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Nursing in Arkansas
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing in Arkansas
- Master's Degree in Nursing in Arkansas
- Certificate in Nursing in Arkansas
Curious what studying RN to MSN gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Arkansas
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Health Diagnosing and Treating Practitioners, All Other||180||n/a||-25.0%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are RN to MSN related jobs in Arkansas