There are schools offering theology degrees in Arkansas!
Schools Offering Theology Programs in Arkansas
Harding University, which is located in Searcy, is the top-ranked school in Arkansas that has a theology program. It received a ranking of 33rd in the country in 2010. In 2010, Harding University graduated 63 students from its theology program. Harding University charged in-state students $14,040 in tuition fees per year.
John Brown University, which was ranked 33rd nationwide in 2010, is the second-ranked school in Arkansas that has a theology program. It is located in Siloam Springs. In 2010, 35 students graduated from John Brown University theology program. John Brown University charged in-state students $19,770 in tuition fees per year.
The third-ranked school in Arkansas that has a theology program is Ecclesia College. Ecclesia College, which was ranked 65th in the country in 2010, is located in Springdale. 15 students graduated with degree in theology from Ecclesia College in 2010. The tuition rate at Ecclesia College was $15,140 per year.
If you are hoping to attend one of Arkansas' theology schools, you can expect to pay an average tuition of $15,306 per year, though tuition can range from $32,040 per year to $6,908 per year. In 2010, the following Arkansas theology schools had the highest tuition rates:
- Hendrix College - located in Conway, students are charged $32,040 per year
- University of the Ozarks - located in Clarksville, students are charged $20,530 per year
- Ouachita Baptist University - located in Arkadelphia, students are charged $19,820 per year
The lowest tuition rates at Arkansas theology schools were charged at the following schools:
- University of Central Arkansas - located in Conway, students are charged $6,908 per year
- Arkansas Baptist College - located in Little Rock, students are charged $7,432 per year
- Crowley's Ridge College - located in Paragould, students are charged $9,910 per year
A theology degree from an Arkansas school... what next?
Most people who graduate from theology school in Arkansas go on to work as a theologist. In 2010, there were 150 theologists working in Arkansas. The largest populations of Arkansas theologists are working in the following counties:
- Faulkner County - 70 theologists
- Benton County - 30 theologists
On average, theologists earn $59,910 per year. In 2010, however, some Arkansas theologists earned as little as less than $34,350 per year or as much as more than $94,880 per year. On average a theologist earns the most in the following Arkansas counties:
- Faulkner County - $56,060 per year
For more data regarding a career in theology in Arkansas and to compare salaries with various related fields such as theology or christian counseling, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Theology in Arkansas
- Bachelor's Degree in Theology in Arkansas
- Master's Degree in Theology in Arkansas
- Doctoral Degree in Theology in Arkansas
Curious what studying Theology gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Arkansas
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Philosophy and Religion Teachers, Postsecondary||150||$59,910||36.4%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are theology related jobs in Arkansas