There are schools offering fashion marketing degrees in California!
Schools Offering Fashion Marketing Programs in California
Point Loma Nazarene University, which was ranked 67th nationwide in 2010, is the top-ranked school in California that has a fashion marketing program. It is located in San Diego. In 2010, Point Loma Nazarene University graduated 4 students from its fashion marketing program. Point Loma Nazarene University charged in-state students $27,100 in tuition fees per year.
The second-ranked school in California with a fashion marketing program is FIDM/Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising-Los Angeles, which is located in Los Angeles. In 2010, it was ranked 71st nationwide. In 2010, FIDM/Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising-Los Angeles graduated 938 students from its fashion marketing program. FIDM/Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising-Los Angeles charged in-state students $25,536 in tuition fees per year.
The Art Institute of California-San Diego, which is located in San Diego, is the third-ranked school in California that has a fashion marketing program. It received a ranking of 72nd in the country in 2010. In 2010, The Art Institute of California-San Diego graduated 31 students from its fashion marketing programs. Students at The Art Institute of California-San Diego paid $18,748 per year in tuition fees.
If you choose to attend a California fashion marketing school, average tuition will be $7,666 per year. However, tuition at your particular institution may range from $624 per year to $29,132 per year. In 2010, the following California fashion marketing schools had the highest tuition rates:
- Woodbury University - located in Burbank, students are charged $29,132 per year
- Point Loma Nazarene University - located in San Diego, students are charged $27,100 per year
- FIDM/Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising-Los Angeles - located in Los Angeles, students are charged $25,536 per year
The following California fashion marketing schools had the lowest tuition rates:
- San Joaquin Delta College - located in Stockton, students are charged $624 per year
- American River College - located in Sacramento, students are charged $644 per year
- Santa Monica College - located in Santa Monica, students are charged $652 per year
A fashion marketing degree from a California school... what next?
A large number of California fashion marketing graduates become fashion marketers. California had 8,940 fashion marketers in 2010. The largest populations of California fashion marketers are working in the following counties:
- Los Angeles County - 2,570 fashion marketers
- Orange County - 1,620 fashion marketers
- Alameda County - 790 fashion marketers
The US Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts that by 2018, an estimated 15,000 fashion marketers will be working in California state. This would require the number of fashion marketers to grow by 7%.
On average, fashion marketers earn $29,450 per year. However, this number is only an average. fashion marketers in California had varying salaries from $17,690 to $48,130 per year in 2010. The following counties in California have the highest average salaries for fashion marketers:
- Solano County - $34,050 per year
- San Diego County - $33,580 per year
- Marin County - $33,230 per year
The following counties in California have the lowest average salaries for fashion marketers:
- Tulare County - $23,340 per year
- Shasta County - $24,180 per year
- Stanislaus County - $25,710 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional California statistics regarding a career in fashion marketing and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as advertising or marketing.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Fashion Marketing in California
- Bachelor's Degree in Fashion Marketing in California
- Certificate in Fashion Marketing in California
Curious what studying Fashion Marketing gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in California
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Merchandise Displayers and Window Trimmers||8,940||$29,450||-5.6%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are fashion marketing related jobs in California