There are schools offering LPN to BSN programs in California!
Schools Offering Nursing Programs in California
The top-ranked school in California that has a LPN to BSN program is Biola University. Biola University, which was ranked 21st in the country in 2010, is located in La Mirada. 32 students graduated with a degree in LPN to BSN from Biola University in 2010. Students at Biola University paid $28,852 per year in tuition fees.
University of San Diego, which was ranked 28th nationwide in 2010, is the second-ranked school in California that has a LPN to BSN program. It is located in San Diego. In 2010, University of San Diego graduated 3 students from its LPN to BSN program. Students at University of San Diego paid $37,372 per year in tuition fees.
University of San Francisco, which is located in San Francisco, is the third-ranked school in California that has a LPN to BSN program. It received a ranking of 32nd in the country in 2010. 170 students graduated with degree in LPN to BSN from University of San Francisco in 2010. Students at University of San Francisco paid $36,380 per year in tuition fees.
Lpn to bsn schools in California, charge students an average tuition of $5,062 per year. But, tuition can be as much as $37,372 per year, or as little as $624 per year. The California LPN to BSN schools with the highest tuition rates in 2010 were:
- University of San Diego - located in San Diego, students are charged $37,372 per year
- University of San Francisco - located in San Francisco, students are charged $36,380 per year
- Dominican University of California - located in San Rafael, students are charged $35,550 per year
The following California LPN to BSN schools had the lowest tuition rates:
- West Hills College Lemoore - located in Lemoore, students are charged $624 per year
- San Joaquin Delta College - located in Stockton, students are charged $624 per year
- Copper Mountain Community College - located in Joshua Tree, students are charged $625 per year
For more data regarding a career in nursing in California and to compare salaries with various related fields such as RN or forensic nursing, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Nursing in California
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing in California
- Master's Degree in Nursing in California
- Doctoral Degree in Nursing in California
- Certificate in Nursing in California
Curious what studying LPN to BSN gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in California
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are LPN to BSN related jobs in California