There are schools offering property management certifications in California!
Schools Offering Property Management Programs in California
Each year, approximately 0.1% of California graduates receive degrees in property management. That means an estimated 1,085 property managers graduate from California's 85 property management schools each year.
The top-ranked school in California that has a property management program is University of San Diego. University of San Diego, which was ranked 28th in the country in 2010, is located in San Diego. In 2010, University of San Diego graduated 44 students from its property management program. The tuition rate at University of San Diego was $37,372 per year.
CET-Watsonville, which was ranked 66th nationwide in 2010, is the second-ranked school in California that has a property management program. It is located in Watsonville. In 2010, CET-Watsonville graduated 71 students from its property management program.
The third-ranked school in California that has a property management program is CET-El Centro. CET-El Centro, which was ranked 67th in the country in 2010, is located in El Centro. In 2010, CET-El Centro graduated 82 students from its property management programs. CET-El Centro charged in-state students $0 in tuition fees per year.
If you choose to attend a California property management school, average tuition will be $1,070 per year. However, tuition at your particular institution may range from $624 per year to $37,372 per year. In 2010, the following California property management schools had the highest tuition rates:
- University of San Diego - located in San Diego, students are charged $37,372 per year
- Foothill College - located in Los Altos, students are charged $894 per year
- De Anza College - located in Cupertino, students are charged $878 per year
The lowest tuition rates at California property management schools were charged at the following schools:
- San Joaquin Delta College - located in Stockton, students are charged $624 per year
- Victor Valley College - located in Victorville, students are charged $634 per year
- American River College - located in Sacramento, students are charged $644 per year
A property management degree from a California school... what next?
A large number of California property management graduates become property managers. 25,070 property managers were working in California in 2010. The largest populations of California property managers are working in the following counties:
- Los Angeles County - 7,410 property managers
- Orange County - 3,990 property managers
- San Diego County - 2,690 property managers
The US Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts that by 2018, an estimated 57,200 property managers will be working in California state. This would require the number of property managers to shrink by 0%.
On average, a property manager earns a salary of $74,010 per year in California state. However, this number is only an average. property managers in California had varying salaries from $17,890 to $158,470 per year in 2010. The following counties in California have the highest average salaries for property managers:
- Marin County - $104,550 per year
- Sutter County - $92,460 per year
- San Benito County - $83,370 per year
The following counties in California have the lowest average salaries for property managers:
- Fresno County - $44,760 per year
- Stanislaus County - $48,020 per year
- Butte County - $49,250 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional California statistics regarding a career in property management and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as business administration or property management.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Property Management in California
- Bachelor's Degree in Property Management in California
- Master's Degree in Property Management in California
- Certificate in Property Management in California
Curious what studying Property Management gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in California
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Property, Real Estate, and Community Association Managers||25,070||$74,010||-39.0%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are property management related jobs in California