There are schools offering risk management degrees in California!
Schools Offering Risk Management Programs in California
University of California-Los Angeles, which was ranked 5th nationwide in 2010, is the top-ranked school in California that has a risk management program. It is located in Los Angeles. In 2010, 36 students graduated from University of California-Los Angeles' risk management program. Students at University of California-Los Angeles paid $10,781 per year in tuition fees.
The second-ranked school in California with a risk management program is Sierra College, which is located in Rocklin. In 2010, it was ranked 81st nationwide. In 2010, 0 students graduated from Sierra College risk management program. Sierra College charged in-state students $668 in tuition fees per year.
Southwestern College, which was ranked 81st nationwide in 2010, is the third-ranked school in California that has a risk management program. It is located in Chula Vista. Students at Southwestern College paid $772 per year in tuition fees.
If you choose to attend a California risk management school, average tuition will be $1,565 per year. However, tuition at your particular institution may range from $624 per year to $10,781 per year. In 2010, the risk management schools that charged the highest tuition rates in California were:
- University of California-Los Angeles - located in Los Angeles, students are charged $10,781 per year
- Palomar College - located in San Marcos, students are charged $826 per year
- Riverside Community College - located in Riverside, students are charged $817 per year
The risk management schools in California that charged the lowest tuition rates were:
- San Joaquin Delta College - located in Stockton, students are charged $624 per year
- Santa Monica College - located in Santa Monica, students are charged $652 per year
- College of San Mateo - located in San Mateo, students are charged $658 per year
A risk manager in the following counties in California make the lowest salaries on average:
- Tulare County - $46,230 per year
- Shasta County - $47,510 per year
- Santa Cruz County - $54,600 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional California statistics regarding a career in risk management and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as business administration or emergency management.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Master's Degree in Risk Management in California
- Certificate in Risk Management in California
Curious what studying Risk Management gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in California
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Financial specialists, all other||26,140||$67,730|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are risk management related jobs in California