There are schools offering RN to BSN programs in California!
Schools Offering Nursing Programs in California
The top-ranked school in California with a RN to BSN program is Biola University, which is located in La Mirada. In 2010, it was ranked 21st nationwide. 32 students graduated with a degree in RN to BSN from Biola University in 2010. Tuition at Biola University was $28,852 per year.
The second-ranked school in California with a RN to BSN program is University of San Diego, which is located in San Diego. In 2010, it was ranked 28th nationwide. 3 students graduated with degree in RN to BSN from University of San Diego in 2010. Tuition at University of San Diego was $37,372 per year.
The third-ranked school in California that has a RN to BSN program is University of San Francisco. University of San Francisco, which was ranked 32nd in the country in 2010, is located in San Francisco. 170 students graduated with degree in RN to BSN from University of San Francisco in 2010. Students at University of San Francisco paid $36,380 per year in tuition fees.
If you are hoping to attend one of California's RN to BSN schools, you can expect to pay an average tuition of $5,062 per year, though tuition can range from $37,372 per year to $624 per year. The California RN to BSN schools with the highest tuition rates in 2010 were:
- University of San Diego - located in San Diego, students are charged $37,372 per year
- University of San Francisco - located in San Francisco, students are charged $36,380 per year
- Dominican University of California - located in San Rafael, students are charged $35,550 per year
The RN to BSN schools that charged the lowest tuition rates in California were:
- West Hills College Lemoore - located in Lemoore, students are charged $624 per year
- San Joaquin Delta College - located in Stockton, students are charged $624 per year
- Copper Mountain Community College - located in Joshua Tree, students are charged $625 per year
For more data regarding a career in nursing in California and to compare salaries with various related fields such as RN to BSN or nurse assisting, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Nursing in California
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing in California
- Master's Degree in Nursing in California
- Doctoral Degree in Nursing in California
- Certificate in Nursing in California
Curious what studying RN to BSN gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in California
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are RN to BSN related jobs in California