There are schools offering RN to MSN programs in California!
Schools Offering Nursing Programs in California
The top-ranked school in California with a RN to MSN program is Biola University, which is located in La Mirada. In 2010, it was ranked 21st nationwide. 32 students graduated with a degree in RN to MSN from Biola University in 2010. Students at Biola University paid $28,852 per year in tuition fees.
The second-ranked school in California with a RN to MSN program is University of San Diego, which is located in San Diego. In 2010, it was ranked 28th nationwide. In 2010, 57 students graduated from University of San Diego RN to MSN program. Tuition at University of San Diego was $37,372 per year.
University of San Francisco, which is located in San Francisco, is the third-ranked school in California that has a RN to MSN program. It received a ranking of 32nd in the country in 2010. In 2010, 170 students graduated from University of San Francisco RN to MSN program. Students at University of San Francisco paid $36,380 per year in tuition fees.
Tuition at California's RN to MSN schools ranges from $37,372 per year to $624 per year. But, the average tuition is $5,236 per year. In 2010, the following California RN to MSN schools had the highest tuition rates:
- University of San Diego - located in San Diego, students are charged $37,372 per year
- University of San Francisco - located in San Francisco, students are charged $36,380 per year
- Dominican University of California - located in San Rafael, students are charged $35,550 per year
The lowest tuition rates at California RN to MSN schools were charged at the following schools:
- San Joaquin Delta College - located in Stockton, students are charged $624 per year
- West Hills College Lemoore - located in Lemoore, students are charged $624 per year
- Copper Mountain Community College - located in Joshua Tree, students are charged $625 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional California statistics regarding a career in nursing and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as nurse assisting or MSN.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Nursing in California
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing in California
- Master's Degree in Nursing in California
- Doctoral Degree in Nursing in California
- Certificate in Nursing in California
Curious what studying RN to MSN gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in California
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Health Diagnosing and Treating Practitioners, All Other||2,260||$80,160||22.2%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are RN to MSN related jobs in California