There are schools offering business management courses in Colorado!
Schools Offering Business Management Programs in Colorado
Approximately 0.1% of graduates in of Colorado receive business management degrees every year. That means an estimated 150 business administrators graduate from Colorado's 11 business management schools each year.
The top-ranked school in Colorado that has a business management program is University of Denver. University of Denver, which was ranked 28th in the country in 2010, is located in Denver. In 2010, 45 students graduated from University of Denver's business management program. Tuition at University of Denver was $36,501 per year.
Regis University, which was ranked 35th nationwide in 2010, is the second-ranked school in Colorado that has a business management program. It is located in Denver. In 2010, 17 students graduated from Regis University business management program. Regis University charged in-state students $30,598 in tuition fees per year.
If you are hoping to attend one of Colorado's business management schools, you can expect to pay an average tuition of $12,546 per year, though tuition can range from $36,501 per year to $2,492 per year. In 2010, the following Colorado business management schools had the highest tuition rates:
- University of Denver - located in Denver, students are charged $36,501 per year
- Regis University - located in Denver, students are charged $30,598 per year
The business management schools in Colorado that charged the lowest tuition rates were:
- Arapahoe Community College - located in Littleton, students are charged $2,492 per year
- Front Range Community College - located in Westminster, students are charged $2,625 per year
- Community College of Aurora - located in Aurora, students are charged $3,064 per year
A business management degree from a Colorado school... what next?
A large number of Colorado business management graduates become business administrators. In 2010, there were 1,950 business administrators working in Colorado. In Colorado, the largest numbers of business administrators work in the following counties:
- Adams County - 1,130 business administrators
- El Paso County - 240 business administrators
- Boulder County - 100 business administrators
The government projects that by 2018, the number of business administrators in the state of Colorado will grow to 2,270. This would require a 7% growth in the profession.
A business administrator in Colorado earns $90,340 per year on average. However, Colorado business administrators earned anywhere in the range from as less than $23,560 per year to more than $144,950 per year in 2010. The following counties in Colorado have the highest average salaries for business administrators:
- Weld County - $104,160 per year
- Adams County - $96,300 per year
- Boulder County - $91,070 per year
The following counties in Colorado have the lowest average salaries for business administrators:
- Alamosa County - $66,650 per year
- Eagle County - $68,040 per year
- Archuleta County - $75,750 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional Colorado statistics regarding a career in business management. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as healthcare management or construction management.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Business Management in Colorado
- Master's Degree in Business Management in Colorado
- Certificate in Business Management in Colorado
Curious what studying Business Management gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Colorado
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Managers, All Other||5,860||$102,980||-23.4%|
|Administrative Services Managers||1,950||$90,340||-36.9%|
|Advertising and Promotions Managers||370||$101,700||-60.2%|
|Agents and Business Managers of Artists, Performers, and Athletes||150||$61,320||50.0%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are business management related jobs in Colorado