There are schools offering communications degreess in Colorado!
Schools Offering Communications Programs in Colorado
Each year, approximately 0.8% of Colorado graduates receive degrees in communications. In other words, every year an estimated 1,146 communications professionals graduate from Colorado's 15 communications schools.
University of Denver, which was ranked 28th nationwide in 2010, is the top-ranked school in Colorado that has a communications program. It is located in Denver. In 2010, University of Denver graduated 131 students from its communications program. Tuition at University of Denver was $36,501 per year.
Regis University, which is located in Denver, is the second-ranked school in Colorado that has a communications program. It received a ranking of 35th in the country in 2010. 56 students graduated with degree in communications from Regis University in 2010. Students at Regis University paid $30,598 per year in tuition fees.
The third-ranked school in Colorado with a communications program is University of Northern Colorado, which is located in Greeley. In 2010, it was ranked 38th nationwide. 113 students graduated with degree in communications from University of Northern Colorado in 2010. Tuition at University of Northern Colorado was $5,997 per year.
If you are hoping to attend one of Colorado's communications schools, you can expect to pay an average tuition of $11,556 per year, though tuition can range from $36,501 per year to $2,068 per year. In 2010, the communications schools that charged the highest tuition rates in Colorado were:
- University of Denver - located in Denver, students are charged $36,501 per year
- Regis University - located in Denver, students are charged $30,598 per year
- Colorado Christian University - located in Denver, students are charged $22,040 per year
The following Colorado communications schools had the lowest tuition rates:
- Aims Community College - located in Greeley, students are charged $2,068 per year
- Western State College of Colorado - located in Gunnison, students are charged $4,775 per year
- Colorado State University-Pueblo - located in Pueblo, students are charged $5,615 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional Colorado statistics regarding a career in communications. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as advertising or business writing.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Communications in Colorado
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications in Colorado
- Master's Degree in Communications in Colorado
- Doctoral Degree in Communications in Colorado
- Certificate in Communications in Colorado
Curious what studying Communications gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Colorado
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Advertising Sales Agents||2,440||$50,950||17.3%|
|Demonstrators and Product Promoters||1,160||$26,730||-52.1%|
|Reporters and Correspondents||1,010||$51,450||31.2%|
|Radio and Television Announcers||620||$42,250||3.3%|
|Writers and Authors||520||$64,880||-29.7%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are communications related jobs in Colorado