There are schools offering finance degrees in Colorado!
Schools Offering Finance Programs in Colorado
The top-ranked school in Colorado that has a finance program is University of Denver. University of Denver, which was ranked 28th in the country in 2010, is located in Denver. In 2010, University of Denver graduated 263 students from its finance program. Students at University of Denver paid $36,501 per year in tuition fees.
The second-ranked school in Colorado that has a finance program is Regis University. Regis University, which was ranked 35th in the country in 2010, is located in Denver. In 2010, 47 students graduated from Regis University finance program. The tuition rate at Regis University was $30,598 per year.
The third-ranked school in Colorado with a finance program is University of Colorado Denver, which is located in Denver. In 2010, it was ranked 72nd nationwide. In 2010, University of Colorado Denver graduated 55 students from its finance programs. Tuition at University of Colorado Denver was $7,214 per year.
Tuition at Colorado's finance schools ranges from $36,501 per year to $4,093 per year. But, the average tuition is $13,703 per year. The highest tuition rates in 2010 at Colorado finance schools were charged at the following schools:
- University of Denver - located in Denver, students are charged $36,501 per year
- Regis University - located in Denver, students are charged $30,598 per year
- Johnson & Wales University-Denver - located in Denver, students are charged $24,429 per year
The lowest tuition rates at Colorado finance schools were charged at the following schools:
- Metropolitan State College of Denver - located in Denver, students are charged $4,093 per year
- Colorado State University-Pueblo - located in Pueblo, students are charged $5,615 per year
- University of Colorado Denver - located in Denver, students are charged $7,214 per year
A finance degree from a Colorado school... what next?
Auditor, financial quantitative analyst, financial examiner, credit analyst, and sales agent are the professions of choice for a majority of finance graduates in Colorado. Colorado had 49,580 finance professionals in 2010. 1,230 of these finance professionals were budget analysts, 28,530 were auditors, and 2,350 were financial quantitative analysts. The largest populations of Colorado finance professional are working in the following counties:
- Adams County - 33,670 finance professionals
- El Paso County - 4,230 finance professionals
- Boulder County - 3,210 finance professionals
The government projects that, by 2018, the number of finance professionals in the state of Colorado will grow to 58,290. This would require a 2% growth in the field.
On average, finance professionals earn a salary of $76,730 per year in Colorado state. However, Colorado finance professional earned anywhere in the range from as less than $23,820 per year to more than $166,360 per year in 2010. On average finance professional earn the most in the following Colorado counties:
- Eagle County - $90,343 per year
- Adams County - $81,398 per year
- Boulder County - $80,651 per year
On average, finance professionals earn the least in the following Colorado counties:
- Alamosa County - $62,180 per year
- Pueblo County - $62,803 per year
- Chaffee County - $64,725 per year
The finance professionals with highest average salaries in Colorado were:
- Branch Financial Manager - $121,630 per year
- Economist - $86,620 per year
- Financial Examiner - $83,270 per year
The finance professionals with lowest average salaries in Colorado were:
- Sales Agent - $68,260 per year
- Loan Counselor - $47,980 per year
For more data regarding a career in finance in Colorado and to compare salaries with various related fields such as business management or finance, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance in Colorado
- Master's Degree in Finance in Colorado
Curious what studying Finance gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Colorado
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Accountants and Auditors||28,530||$70,420||27.4%|
|Securities, Commodities, and Financial Services Sales Agents||6,360||$68,260||8.5%|
|Financial Specialists, All Other||2,350||$71,540||-20.3%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are finance related jobs in Colorado