There are schools offering healthcare administration programs in Colorado!
Schools Offering Healthcare Administration Programs in Colorado
- Healthcare Administration Programs in New Mexico
- Healthcare Administration Programs in South Dakota
- Healthcare Administration Programs in Nebraska
- Healthcare Administration Programs in Kansas
- Healthcare Administration Programs in Utah
- Healthcare Administration Programs in Wyoming
- See All Schools in Colorado
Approximately 0.3% of graduates in of Colorado receive healthcare administration degrees every year. Thus, Colorado's 18 healthcare administration schools put out approximately 421 healthcare administrators each year.
Regis University, which was ranked 35th nationwide in 2010, is the top-ranked school in Colorado that has a healthcare administration program. It is located in Denver. In 2010, 17 students graduated from Regis University's healthcare administration program. Regis University charged in-state students $30,598 in tuition fees per year.
Concorde Career Colleges, which is located in Aurora, is the second-ranked school in Colorado that has a healthcare administration program. It received a ranking of 64th in the country in 2010. In 2010, 0 students graduated from Concorde Career Colleges healthcare administration program.
The third-ranked school in Colorado that has a healthcare administration program is University of Colorado Denver. University of Colorado Denver, which was ranked 72nd in the country in 2010, is located in Denver. In 2010, University of Colorado Denver graduated 2 students from its healthcare administration programs. The tuition rate at University of Colorado Denver was $7,214 per year.
If you are hoping to attend one of Colorado's healthcare administration schools, you can expect to pay an average tuition of $9,769 per year, though tuition can range from $30,598 per year to $2,068 per year. In 2010, the following Colorado healthcare administration schools had the highest tuition rates:
- Regis University - located in Denver, students are charged $30,598 per year
- College America-Denver - located in Denver, students are charged $22,536 per year
- College America-Fort Collins - located in Fort Collins, students are charged $19,602 per year
The healthcare administration schools that charged the lowest tuition rates in Colorado were:
- Aims Community College - located in Greeley, students are charged $2,068 per year
- Arapahoe Community College - located in Littleton, students are charged $2,492 per year
- Red Rocks Community College - located in Denver, students are charged $2,625 per year
A healthcare administration degree from a Colorado school... what next?
Most people who graduate from healthcare administration school in Colorado go on to work as a healthcare administrator. 3,110 healthcare administrators were working in Colorado in 2010. The Colorado counties with the largest populations of healthcare administrators are:
- Adams County - 1,410 healthcare administrators
- El Paso County - 380 healthcare administrators
- Boulder County - 250 healthcare administrators
According the US Bureau of Labor Statistics the number of healthcare administrators is expected to grow by 20% by 2018. There are projected to be 4,460 healthcare administrators working in the Colorado then.
On average, healthcare administrators earn $95,400 per year. But, salaries for healthcare administrators can vary. In 2010, healthcare administrators made as little as less than $33,110 per year or as much as more than $166,000 per year in Colorado. The counties in Colorado with the highest average salary for a healthcare administrator are:
- Larimer County - $105,300 per year
- Eagle County - $103,170 per year
- Mesa County - $101,090 per year
The Colorado counties with the lowest average salary for healthcare administrators are:
- Alamosa County - $72,060 per year
- Pueblo County - $72,400 per year
- Archuleta County - $82,400 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional Colorado statistics regarding a career in healthcare administration and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as health information management or health science.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Healthcare Administration in Colorado
- Bachelor's Degree in Healthcare Administration in Colorado
- Master's Degree in Healthcare Administration in Colorado
- Certificate in Healthcare Administration in Colorado
Curious what studying Healthcare Administration gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Colorado
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Medical and Health Services Managers||3,110||$95,400||5.1%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are healthcare administration related jobs in Colorado