There are schools offering history degrees in Colorado!
Schools Offering History Programs in Colorado
The top-ranked school in Colorado that has a history program is United States Air Force Academy. United States Air Force Academy, which was ranked 21st in the country in 2010, is located in U S A F Academy. In 2010, United States Air Force Academy graduated 31 students from its history program.
Colorado College, which was ranked 22nd nationwide in 2010, is the second-ranked school in Colorado that has a history program. It is located in Colorado Springs. In 2010, Colorado College graduated 15 students from its history program. The tuition rate at Colorado College was $38,898 per year.
The third-ranked school in Colorado that has a history program is University of Denver. University of Denver, which was ranked 28th in the country in 2010, is located in Denver. In 2010, 7 students graduated from University of Denver history program. University of Denver charged in-state students $36,501 in tuition fees per year.
Tuition at Colorado's history schools ranges from $38,898 per year to $4,093 per year. But, the average tuition is $12,562 per year. In 2010, the following Colorado history schools had the highest tuition rates:
- Colorado College - located in Colorado Springs, students are charged $38,898 per year
- University of Denver - located in Denver, students are charged $36,501 per year
- Regis University - located in Denver, students are charged $30,598 per year
The lowest tuition rates at Colorado history schools were charged at the following schools:
- Metropolitan State College of Denver - located in Denver, students are charged $4,093 per year
- Western State College of Colorado - located in Gunnison, students are charged $4,775 per year
- Fort Lewis College - located in Durango, students are charged $4,924 per year
A history degree from a Colorado school... what next?
The highest percentage of history graduates in Colorado pursue careers as a historian. If you decide to work as a historian in Colorado, you will be joining the ranks of approximately 40 Colorado historians as of 2010. The following counties have the largest number of Colorado historians:
A historian in Colorado makes an average of $76,860 per year.
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional Colorado statistics regarding a career in history and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as political science or history.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Bachelor's Degree in History in Colorado
- Master's Degree in History in Colorado
- Doctoral Degree in History in Colorado
Curious what studying History gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Colorado
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are history related jobs in Colorado