There are schools offering management courses in Colorado!
Schools Offering Management Programs in Colorado
University of Denver, which is located in Denver, is the top-ranked school in Colorado that has a management program. It received a ranking of 28th in the country in 2010. 46 students graduated with a degree in management from University of Denver in 2010. The tuition rate at University of Denver was $36,501 per year.
The second-ranked school in Colorado that has a management program is Regis University. Regis University, which was ranked 35th in the country in 2010, is located in Denver. In 2010, Regis University graduated 33 students from its management program. Tuition at Regis University was $30,598 per year.
The third-ranked school in Colorado with a management program is University of Northern Colorado, which is located in Greeley. In 2010, it was ranked 38th nationwide. In 2010, University of Northern Colorado graduated 18 students from its management programs. Tuition at University of Northern Colorado was $5,997 per year.
Tuition at Colorado's management schools ranges from $36,501 per year to $1,650 per year. But, the average tuition is $10,837 per year. The Colorado management schools with the highest tuition rates in 2010 were:
- University of Denver - located in Denver, students are charged $36,501 per year
- Regis University - located in Denver, students are charged $30,598 per year
- Johnson & Wales University-Denver - located in Denver, students are charged $24,429 per year
The management schools that charged the lowest tuition rates in Colorado were:
- Colorado Mountain College - located in Glenwood Springs, students are charged $1,650 per year
- Aims Community College - located in Greeley, students are charged $2,068 per year
- Arapahoe Community College - located in Littleton, students are charged $2,492 per year
A management degree from a Colorado school... what next?
The highest percentage of management graduates in Colorado pursue careers as a manager. 39,790 managers were working in Colorado in 2010. The largest populations of Colorado managers are working in the following counties:
- Adams County - 22,480 managers
- El Paso County - 3,930 managers
- Boulder County - 3,120 managers
The government projects that by 2018, the number of managers in the state of Colorado will shrink to 37,790. This would require a -5% decline in the profession.
On average, managers earn $114,390 per year. In 2010, however, some Colorado managers earned as little as less than $35,490 per year or as much as more than $162,120 per year. The counties in Colorado with the highest average salary for a manager are:
- Adams County - $126,600 per year
- Boulder County - $122,830 per year
- El Paso County - $99,650 per year
On average, managers earns the least in the following Colorado counties:
- Chaffee County - $78,240 per year
- Alamosa County - $79,820 per year
- Pueblo County - $81,950 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional Colorado statistics regarding a career in management. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as restaurant management or educational leadership.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Management in Colorado
- Bachelor's Degree in Management in Colorado
- Master's Degree in Management in Colorado
- Doctoral Degree in Management in Colorado
- Certificate in Management in Colorado
Curious what studying Management gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Colorado
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|General and Operations Managers||39,790||$114,390||15.1%|
|First-Line Supervisors of Retail Sales Workers||16,690||$41,810||0.0%|
|Managers, All Other||5,860||$102,980||-23.4%|
|Medical and Health Services Managers||3,110||$95,400||5.1%|
|Food Service Managers||1,720||$54,580||-36.1%|
|Property, Real Estate, and Community Association Managers||1,360||$63,980||-70.6%|
|Industrial Production Managers||1,010||$99,150||-41.6%|
|Public Relations and Fundraising Managers||630||$110,290||-33.7%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are management related jobs in Colorado