There are schools offering MBA programs in Colorado!
Schools Offering Business Administration Programs in Colorado
United States Air Force Academy, which is located in U S A F Academy, is the top-ranked school in Colorado that has a MBA program. It received a ranking of 21st in the country in 2010. In 2010, 114 students graduated from United States Air Force Academy's MBA program.
University of Denver, which is located in Denver, is the second-ranked school in Colorado that has a MBA program. It received a ranking of 28th in the country in 2010. In 2010, 62 students graduated from University of Denver MBA program. Tuition at University of Denver was $36,501 per year.
The third-ranked school in Colorado that has a MBA program is Regis University. Regis University, which was ranked 35th in the country in 2010, is located in Denver. In 2010, Regis University graduated 926 students from its MBA programs. Tuition at Regis University was $30,598 per year.
If you choose to attend a Colorado MBA school, average tuition will be $10,699 per year. However, tuition at your particular institution may range from $1,650 per year to $36,501 per year. The Colorado MBA schools with the highest tuition rates in 2010 were:
- University of Denver - located in Denver, students are charged $36,501 per year
- Regis University - located in Denver, students are charged $30,598 per year
- Johnson & Wales University-Denver - located in Denver, students are charged $24,429 per year
The lowest tuition rates at Colorado MBA schools were charged at the following schools:
- Colorado Mountain College - located in Glenwood Springs, students are charged $1,650 per year
- Arapahoe Community College - located in Littleton, students are charged $2,492 per year
- Front Range Community College - located in Westminster, students are charged $2,625 per year
A MBA degree from a Colorado school... what next?
A large number of Colorado MBA graduates become general managers. 39,790 general managers were working in Colorado in 2010. The Colorado counties with the largest populations of general managers are:
- Adams County - 22,480 general managers
- El Paso County - 3,930 general managers
- Boulder County - 3,120 general managers
The government projects that the number of general managers in Colorado will shrink by -5%. By 2018, there will be an estimated 37,790 general managers working in Colorado.
On average, general managers earn $114,390 per year. But, salaries for general managers can vary. In 2010, general managers made as little as less than $35,490 per year or as much as more than $162,120 per year in Colorado. The counties in Colorado with the highest average salary for a general manager are:
- Adams County - $126,600 per year
- Boulder County - $122,830 per year
- El Paso County - $99,650 per year
On average, general managers earns the least in the following Colorado counties:
- Chaffee County - $78,240 per year
- Alamosa County - $79,820 per year
- Pueblo County - $81,950 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional Colorado statistics regarding a career in business administration. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as business management or business administration.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Business Administration in Colorado
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration in Colorado
- Master's Degree in Business Administration in Colorado
- Doctoral Degree in Business Administration in Colorado
- Certificate in Business Administration in Colorado
Curious what studying MBA gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Colorado
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|General and Operations Managers||39,790||$114,390||15.1%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are MBA related jobs in Colorado