There are schools offering property management certifications in Colorado!
Schools Offering Property Management Programs in Colorado
Approximately 0.2% of graduates in of Colorado receive property management degrees every year. That means an estimated 299 property managers graduate from Colorado's 10 property management schools each year.
The top-ranked school in Colorado with a property management program is University of Denver, which is located in Denver. In 2010, it was ranked 28th nationwide. 9 students graduated with a degree in property management from University of Denver in 2010. Tuition at University of Denver was $36,501 per year.
The second-ranked school in Colorado with a property management program is University of Northern Colorado, which is located in Greeley. In 2010, it was ranked 38th nationwide. 18 students graduated with degree in property management from University of Northern Colorado in 2010. The tuition rate at University of Northern Colorado was $5,997 per year.
Colorado State University, which is located in Fort Collins, is the third-ranked school in Colorado that has a property management program. It received a ranking of 62nd in the country in 2010. In 2010, 106 students graduated from Colorado State University property management program. The tuition rate at Colorado State University was $6,985 per year.
Property management schools in Colorado, charge students an average tuition of $8,600 per year. But, tuition can be as much as $36,501 per year, or as little as $1,650 per year. The Colorado property management schools with the highest tuition rates in 2010 were:
- University of Denver - located in Denver, students are charged $36,501 per year
- Johnson & Wales University-Denver - located in Denver, students are charged $24,429 per year
- Colorado State University - located in Fort Collins, students are charged $6,985 per year
The following Colorado property management schools had the lowest tuition rates:
- Colorado Mountain College - located in Glenwood Springs, students are charged $1,650 per year
- Pickens Technical College - located in Aurora, students are charged $2,226 per year
- Arapahoe Community College - located in Littleton, students are charged $2,492 per year
A property management degree from a Colorado school... what next?
Most people who graduate from property management school in Colorado go on to work as a property manager. In 2010, there were 1,360 property managers working in Colorado. In Colorado, the largest numbers of property managers work in the following counties:
- Adams County - 890 property managers
- El Paso County - 110 property managers
- Eagle County - 90 property managers
The government projects that by 2018, the number of property managers in the state of Colorado will shrink to 6,150. This would require a -3% decline in the profession.
On average, a property manager earns a salary of $63,980 per year in Colorado state. But, salaries for property managers can vary. In 2010, property managers made as little as less than $15,680 per year or as much as more than $147,280 per year in Colorado. A property manager in the following Colorado counties makes the highest salaries on average:
- Larimer County - $75,490 per year
- Adams County - $65,760 per year
- El Paso County - $63,220 per year
The Colorado counties with the lowest average salary for property managers are:
- Pueblo County - $30,570 per year
- Boulder County - $54,830 per year
- Eagle County - $56,880 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional Colorado statistics regarding a career in property management and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as business administration or property management.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Bachelor's Degree in Property Management in Colorado
- Master's Degree in Property Management in Colorado
- Doctoral Degree in Property Management in Colorado
- Certificate in Property Management in Colorado
Curious what studying Property Management gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Colorado
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Property, Real Estate, and Community Association Managers||1,360||$63,980||-70.6%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are property management related jobs in Colorado