There are schools offering history degrees in Connecticut!
Schools Offering History Programs in Connecticut
The top-ranked school in Connecticut with a history program is Yale University, which is located in New Haven. In 2010, it was ranked 2nd nationwide. 252 students graduated with a degree in history from Yale University in 2010. Students at Yale University paid $38,300 per year in tuition fees.
Wesleyan University, which is located in Middletown, is the second-ranked school in Connecticut that has a history program. It received a ranking of 16th in the country in 2010. 37 students graduated with degree in history from Wesleyan University in 2010. Students at Wesleyan University paid $42,084 per year in tuition fees.
The third-ranked school in Connecticut with a history program is University of Connecticut, which is located in Storrs Mansfield. In 2010, it was ranked 19th nationwide. 148 students graduated with degree in history from University of Connecticut in 2010. Tuition at University of Connecticut was $10,416 per year.
If you choose to attend a Connecticut history school, average tuition will be $24,040 per year. However, tuition at your particular institution may range from $7,861 per year to $42,420 per year. In 2010, the history schools that charged the highest tuition rates in Connecticut were:
- Trinity College - located in Hartford, students are charged $42,420 per year
- Wesleyan University - located in Middletown, students are charged $42,084 per year
- Fairfield University - located in Fairfield, students are charged $39,040 per year
The history schools in Connecticut that charged the lowest tuition rates were:
- Central Connecticut State University - located in New Britain, students are charged $7,861 per year
- Western Connecticut State University - located in Danbury, students are charged $7,909 per year
- Southern Connecticut State University - located in New Haven, students are charged $8,050 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional Connecticut statistics regarding a career in history and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as political science or history.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Bachelor's Degree in History in Connecticut
- Master's Degree in History in Connecticut
- Doctoral Degree in History in Connecticut
Curious what studying History gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Connecticut
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are history related jobs in Connecticut