There are schools offering LPN to BSN programs in Connecticut!
Schools Offering Nursing Programs in Connecticut
Yale University, which was ranked 2nd nationwide in 2010, is the top-ranked school in Connecticut that has a LPN to BSN program. It is located in New Haven. In 2010, 2 students graduated from Yale University's LPN to BSN program. The tuition rate at Yale University was $38,300 per year.
University of Connecticut, which was ranked 19th nationwide in 2010, is the second-ranked school in Connecticut that has a LPN to BSN program. It is located in Storrs Mansfield. In 2010, 125 students graduated from University of Connecticut LPN to BSN program. Students at University of Connecticut paid $10,416 per year in tuition fees.
The third-ranked school in Connecticut that has a LPN to BSN program is Fairfield University. Fairfield University, which was ranked 27th in the country in 2010, is located in Fairfield. In 2010, 133 students graduated from Fairfield University LPN to BSN program. Tuition at Fairfield University was $39,040 per year.
Tuition at Connecticut's LPN to BSN schools ranges from $39,040 per year to $3,386 per year. But, the average tuition is $15,090 per year. The Connecticut LPN to BSN schools with the highest tuition rates in 2010 were:
- Fairfield University - located in Fairfield, students are charged $39,040 per year
- Yale University - located in New Haven, students are charged $38,300 per year
- Quinnipiac University - located in Hamden, students are charged $34,250 per year
The LPN to BSN schools that charged the lowest tuition rates in Connecticut were:
- Norwalk Community College - located in Norwalk, students are charged $3,386 per year
- Three Rivers Community College - located in Norwich, students are charged $3,386 per year
- Housatonic Community College - located in Bridgeport, students are charged $3,406 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional Connecticut statistics regarding a career in nursing and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as RN or forensic nursing.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Nursing in Connecticut
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing in Connecticut
- Master's Degree in Nursing in Connecticut
- Doctoral Degree in Nursing in Connecticut
- Certificate in Nursing in Connecticut
Curious what studying LPN to BSN gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Connecticut
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are LPN to BSN related jobs in Connecticut