There are schools offering MBA programs in Connecticut!
Schools Offering Business Administration Programs in Connecticut
Yale University, which was ranked 2nd nationwide in 2010, is the top-ranked school in Connecticut that has a MBA program. It is located in New Haven. 226 students graduated with a degree in MBA from Yale University in 2010. Tuition at Yale University was $38,300 per year.
The second-ranked school in Connecticut with a MBA program is University of Connecticut, which is located in Storrs Mansfield. In 2010, it was ranked 19th nationwide. 457 students graduated with degree in MBA from University of Connecticut in 2010. The tuition rate at University of Connecticut was $10,416 per year.
The third-ranked school in Connecticut that has a MBA program is Fairfield University. Fairfield University, which was ranked 27th in the country in 2010, is located in Fairfield. In 2010, Fairfield University graduated 75 students from its MBA programs. Tuition at Fairfield University was $39,040 per year.
If you are hoping to attend one of Connecticut's MBA schools, you can expect to pay an average tuition of $19,522 per year, though tuition can range from $39,040 per year to $3,000 per year. In 2010, the following Connecticut MBA schools had the highest tuition rates:
- Fairfield University - located in Fairfield, students are charged $39,040 per year
- Yale University - located in New Haven, students are charged $38,300 per year
- Quinnipiac University - located in Hamden, students are charged $34,250 per year
The MBA schools in Connecticut that charged the lowest tuition rates were:
- United States Coast Guard Academy - located in New London, students are charged $3,000 per year
- Norwalk Community College - located in Norwalk, students are charged $3,386 per year
- Three Rivers Community College - located in Norwich, students are charged $3,386 per year
A MBA degree from a Connecticut school... what next?
A large number of Connecticut MBA graduates become general managers. In 2010, there were 29,080 general managers working in Connecticut. The largest populations of Connecticut general managers are working in the following counties:
- Fairfield County - 11,310 general managers
- Hartford County - 10,440 general managers
- Middlesex County - 3,480 general managers
The US Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts that by 2018, an estimated 29,240 general managers will be working in Connecticut state. This would require the number of general managers to shrink by -6%.
A general manager in Connecticut makes an average of $139,080 per year. On average a general manager earns the most in the following Connecticut counties:
- Fairfield County - $150,005 per year
- Middlesex County - $132,300 per year
- Hartford County - $130,180 per year
The following counties in Connecticut have the lowest average salaries for general managers:
- Windham County - $98,260 per year
- New London County - $113,180 per year
- Litchfield County - $117,695 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional Connecticut statistics regarding a career in business administration. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as business management or business administration.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Business Administration in Connecticut
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration in Connecticut
- Master's Degree in Business Administration in Connecticut
- Doctoral Degree in Business Administration in Connecticut
Curious what studying MBA gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Connecticut
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|General and Operations Managers||29,080||$139,080||42.9%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are MBA related jobs in Connecticut