There are schools offering organizational psychology programs in Connecticut!
Schools Offering Organizational Psychology Programs in Connecticut
Each year, roughly 0.2% of Connecticut students graduate with degrees in organizational psychology. In other words, every year an estimated 149 organizational psychologists graduate from Connecticut's 7 organizational psychology schools.
Fairfield University, which is located in Fairfield, is the top-ranked school in Connecticut that has a organizational psychology program. It received a ranking of 27th in the country in 2010. In 2010, no students graduated from Fairfield University's organizational psychology program. The tuition rate at Fairfield University was $39,040 per year.
Quinnipiac University, which was ranked 31st nationwide in 2010, is the second-ranked school in Connecticut that has a organizational psychology program. It is located in Hamden. In 2010, 58 students graduated from Quinnipiac University organizational psychology program. Quinnipiac University charged in-state students $34,250 in tuition fees per year.
Central Connecticut State University, which was ranked 31st nationwide in 2010, is the third-ranked school in Connecticut that has a organizational psychology program. It is located in New Britain. 16 students graduated with degree in organizational psychology from Central Connecticut State University in 2010. Students at Central Connecticut State University paid $7,861 per year in tuition fees.
If you are hoping to attend one of Connecticut's organizational psychology schools, you can expect to pay an average tuition of $24,925 per year, though tuition can range from $39,040 per year to $7,861 per year. In 2010, the following Connecticut organizational psychology schools had the highest tuition rates:
- Fairfield University - located in Fairfield, students are charged $39,040 per year
- Quinnipiac University - located in Hamden, students are charged $34,250 per year
- University of New Haven - located in West Haven, students are charged $30,750 per year
The following Connecticut organizational psychology schools had the lowest tuition rates:
- Central Connecticut State University - located in New Britain, students are charged $7,861 per year
- Eastern Connecticut State University - located in Willimantic, students are charged $8,350 per year
- Albertus Magnus College - located in New Haven, students are charged $24,374 per year
For more data regarding a career in organizational psychology in Connecticut and to compare salaries with various related fields such as organizational psychology or psychology, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Bachelor's Degree in Organizational Psychology in Connecticut
- Master's Degree in Organizational Psychology in Connecticut
Curious what studying Organizational Psychology gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Connecticut
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are organizational psychology related jobs in Connecticut