There are schools offering forensic nursing programs in Delaware!
Schools Offering Forensic Nursing Programs in Delaware
Each year, roughly 1.9% of Delaware students graduate with degrees in forensic nursing. In other words, every year an estimated 477 forensic nurses graduate from Delaware's 7 forensic nursing schools.
The top-ranked school in Delaware that has a forensic nursing program is University of Delaware. University of Delaware, which was ranked 23rd in the country in 2010, is located in Newark. 191 students graduated with a degree in forensic nursing from University of Delaware in 2010. University of Delaware charged in-state students $10,208 in tuition fees per year.
Delaware State University, which was ranked 50th nationwide in 2010, is the second-ranked school in Delaware that has a forensic nursing program. It is located in Dover. In 2010, 18 students graduated from Delaware State University forensic nursing program. Delaware State University charged in-state students $6,731 in tuition fees per year.
Wesley College, which was ranked 50th nationwide in 2010, is the third-ranked school in Delaware that has a forensic nursing program. It is located in Dover. Tuition at Wesley College was $20,580 per year.
If you choose to attend a Delaware forensic nursing school, average tuition will be $6,621 per year. However, tuition at your particular institution may range from $2,942 per year to $20,580 per year. In 2010, the following Delaware forensic nursing schools had the highest tuition rates:
- Wesley College - located in Dover, students are charged $20,580 per year
- University of Delaware - located in Newark, students are charged $10,208 per year
- Delaware State University - located in Dover, students are charged $6,731 per year
The following Delaware forensic nursing schools had the lowest tuition rates:
- Delaware Technical and Community College-Terry - located in Dover, students are charged $2,942 per year
- Delaware Technical and Community College-Stanton-Wilmington - located in Newark, students are charged $2,942 per year
- Delaware Technical and Community College-Owens - located in Georgetown, students are charged $2,942 per year
For more data regarding a career in forensic nursing in Delaware and to compare salaries with various related fields such as nurse assisting or nurse practitioning, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Forensic Nursing in Delaware
- Bachelor's Degree in Forensic Nursing in Delaware
- Master's Degree in Forensic Nursing in Delaware
- Certificate in Forensic Nursing in Delaware
Curious what studying Forensic Nursing gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Delaware
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Medical and Health Services Managers||860||$101,570||0.0%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are forensic nursing related jobs in Delaware