There are schools offering LPN to BSN programs in Delaware!
Schools Offering Nursing Programs in Delaware
University of Delaware, which was ranked 23rd nationwide in 2010, is the top-ranked school in Delaware that has a LPN to BSN program. It is located in Newark. In 2010, 191 students graduated from University of Delaware's LPN to BSN program. University of Delaware charged in-state students $10,208 in tuition fees per year.
The second-ranked school in Delaware that has a LPN to BSN program is Delaware State University. Delaware State University, which was ranked 50th in the country in 2010, is located in Dover. In 2010, Delaware State University graduated 18 students from its LPN to BSN program. The tuition rate at Delaware State University was $6,731 per year.
The third-ranked school in Delaware with a LPN to BSN program is Wesley College, which is located in Dover. In 2010, it was ranked 54th nationwide. In 2010, Wesley College graduated 0 students from its LPN to BSN programs. Students at Wesley College paid $20,580 per year in tuition fees.
If you choose to attend a Delaware LPN to BSN school, average tuition will be $6,621 per year. However, tuition at your particular institution may range from $2,942 per year to $20,580 per year. In 2010, the LPN to BSN schools that charged the highest tuition rates in Delaware were:
- Wesley College - located in Dover, students are charged $20,580 per year
- University of Delaware - located in Newark, students are charged $10,208 per year
- Delaware State University - located in Dover, students are charged $6,731 per year
The LPN to BSN schools that charged the lowest tuition rates in Delaware were:
- Delaware Technical and Community College-Terry - located in Dover, students are charged $2,942 per year
- Delaware Technical and Community College-Stanton-Wilmington - located in Newark, students are charged $2,942 per year
- Delaware Technical and Community College-Owens - located in Georgetown, students are charged $2,942 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional Delaware statistics regarding a career in nursing. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as RN or forensic nursing.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Nursing in Delaware
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing in Delaware
- Master's Degree in Nursing in Delaware
- Certificate in Nursing in Delaware
Curious what studying LPN to BSN gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Delaware
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are LPN to BSN related jobs in Delaware