There are schools offering fashion marketing degrees in Florida!
Schools Offering Fashion Marketing Programs in Florida
Each year, approximately 0.0% of Florida graduates receive degrees in fashion marketing. In other words, every year an estimated 238 fashion marketers graduate from Florida's 8 fashion marketing schools.
Northwood University-Florida Education Center, which is located in West Palm Beach, is the top-ranked school in Florida that has a fashion marketing program. It received a ranking of 51st in the country in 2010. no students graduated with a degree in fashion marketing from Northwood University-Florida Education Center in 2010. Northwood University-Florida Education Center charged in-state students $19,273 in tuition fees per year.
The Art Institute of Fort Lauderdale, which is located in Fort Lauderdale, is the second-ranked school in Florida that has a fashion marketing program. It received a ranking of 75th in the country in 2010. In 2010, 39 students graduated from The Art Institute of Fort Lauderdale fashion marketing program. The Art Institute of Fort Lauderdale charged in-state students $22,105 in tuition fees per year.
The third-ranked school in Florida with a fashion marketing program is AI Miami International University of Art and Design, which is located in Miami. In 2010, it was ranked 76th nationwide. 95 students graduated with degree in fashion marketing from AI Miami International University of Art and Design in 2010. Tuition at AI Miami International University of Art and Design was $17,704 per year.
If you choose to attend a Florida fashion marketing school, average tuition will be $16,330 per year. However, tuition at your particular institution may range from $2,847 per year to $24,429 per year. In 2010, the following Florida fashion marketing schools had the highest tuition rates:
- Johnson & Wales University-Florida Campus - located in Miami, students are charged $24,429 per year
- The Art Institute of Fort Lauderdale - located in Fort Lauderdale, students are charged $22,105 per year
- Northwood University-Florida Education Center - located in West Palm Beach, students are charged $19,273 per year
The following Florida fashion marketing schools had the lowest tuition rates:
- Miami Dade College - located in Miami, students are charged $2,847 per year
- International Academy of Design and Technology - located in Orlando, students are charged $12,600 per year
- International Academy of Design and Technology-Online - located in Tampa, students are charged $12,600 per year
A fashion marketing degree from a Florida school... what next?
Most people who graduate from fashion marketing school in Florida go on to work as a fashion marketer. Florida had 2,490 fashion marketers in 2010. The Florida counties with the largest populations of fashion marketers are:
- Miami-Dade County - 430 fashion marketers
- Hernando County - 390 fashion marketers
- Broward County - 250 fashion marketers
The government projects that by 2018, the number of fashion marketers in the state of Florida will shrink to 2,980. This would require a -1% decline in the profession.
A fashion marketer in Florida makes an average of $27,750 per year. However, this number is only an average. fashion marketers in Florida had varying salaries from $15,380 to $49,760 per year in 2010. A fashion marketer in the following Florida counties makes the highest salaries on average:
- Martin County - $34,520 per year
- Hernando County - $32,480 per year
- Broward County - $30,350 per year
The following counties in Florida have the lowest average salaries for fashion marketers:
- Marion County - $19,380 per year
- Polk County - $19,950 per year
- Brevard County - $23,080 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional Florida statistics regarding a career in fashion marketing. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as advertising or marketing.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Fashion Marketing in Florida
- Bachelor's Degree in Fashion Marketing in Florida
Curious what studying Fashion Marketing gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Florida
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Merchandise Displayers and Window Trimmers||2,490||$27,750||-23.1%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are fashion marketing related jobs in Florida