There are schools offering fashion merchandising degrees in Florida!
Schools Offering Fashion Merchandising Programs in Florida
Around 0.0% of Florida's graduates graduate from fashion merchandising degree programs every year. In other words, every year an estimated 237 fashion merchandisers graduate from Florida's 8 fashion merchandising schools.
Northwood University-Florida Education Center, which is located in West Palm Beach, is the top-ranked school in Florida that has a fashion merchandising program. It received a ranking of 51st in the country in 2010. In 2010, Northwood University-Florida Education Center graduated no students from its fashion merchandising program. Students at Northwood University-Florida Education Center paid $19,273 per year in tuition fees.
The second-ranked school in Florida that has a fashion merchandising program is The Art Institute of Fort Lauderdale. The Art Institute of Fort Lauderdale, which was ranked 75th in the country in 2010, is located in Fort Lauderdale. In 2010, The Art Institute of Fort Lauderdale graduated 39 students from its fashion merchandising program. Tuition at The Art Institute of Fort Lauderdale was $22,105 per year.
The third-ranked school in Florida with a fashion merchandising program is AI Miami International University of Art and Design, which is located in Miami. In 2010, it was ranked 76th nationwide. In 2010, AI Miami International University of Art and Design graduated 94 students from its fashion merchandising programs. The tuition rate at AI Miami International University of Art and Design was $17,704 per year.
Tuition at Florida's fashion merchandising schools ranges from $24,429 per year to $2,847 per year. But, the average tuition is $16,330 per year. The Florida fashion merchandising schools with the highest tuition rates in 2010 were:
- Johnson & Wales University-Florida Campus - located in Miami, students are charged $24,429 per year
- The Art Institute of Fort Lauderdale - located in Fort Lauderdale, students are charged $22,105 per year
- Northwood University-Florida Education Center - located in West Palm Beach, students are charged $19,273 per year
The following Florida fashion merchandising schools had the lowest tuition rates:
- Miami Dade College - located in Miami, students are charged $2,847 per year
- International Academy of Design and Technology - located in Orlando, students are charged $12,600 per year
- International Academy of Design and Technology-Online - located in Tampa, students are charged $12,600 per year
A fashion merchandising degree from a Florida school... what next?
The highest percentage of fashion merchandising graduates in Florida pursue careers as a fashion merchandiser. Florida had 1,910 fashion merchandisers in 2010. In Florida, the largest numbers of fashion merchandisers work in the following counties:
- Hernando County - 330 fashion merchandisers
- Miami-Dade County - 330 fashion merchandisers
- Lake County - 320 fashion merchandisers
On average, fashion merchandisers earn $104,740 per year. However, this number is only an average. fashion merchandisers in Florida had varying salaries from $51,550 to $162,520 per year in 2010. The following counties in Florida have the highest average salaries for fashion merchandisers:
- Miami-Dade County - $123,210 per year
- Polk County - $111,610 per year
- Brevard County - $111,270 per year
On average, fashion merchandisers earns the least in the following Florida counties:
- Hernando County - $95,940 per year
- Broward County - $99,890 per year
- Lake County - $101,190 per year
For more data regarding a career in fashion merchandising in Florida and to compare salaries with various related fields such as fashion or fashion design, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Fashion Merchandising in Florida
- Bachelor's Degree in Fashion Merchandising in Florida
Curious what studying Fashion Merchandising gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Florida
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|First-Line Supervisors of Office and Administrative Support Workers||78,200||$47,210||14.6%|
|Purchasing Agents, Except Wholesale, Retail, and Farm Products||13,310||$55,020||0.6%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are fashion merchandising related jobs in Florida