There are schools offering international business degrees in Florida!
Schools Offering International Business Programs in Florida
Each year, approximately 0.3% of Florida graduates receive degrees in international business. That means an estimated 1,312 international business professionals graduate from Florida's 34 international business schools each year.
The top-ranked school in Florida that has a international business program is University of Miami. University of Miami, which was ranked 20th in the country in 2010, is located in Miami. In 2010, 68 students graduated from University of Miami's international business program. Tuition at University of Miami was $37,836 per year.
University of Central Florida, which is located in Orlando, is the second-ranked school in Florida that has a international business program. It received a ranking of 20th in the country in 2010. In 2010, 1 students graduated from University of Central Florida international business program. Tuition at University of Central Florida was $5,021 per year.
University of South Florida-Main Campus, which was ranked 20th nationwide in 2010, is the third-ranked school in Florida that has a international business program. It is located in Tampa. In 2010, 43 students graduated from University of South Florida-Main Campus international business program. The tuition rate at University of South Florida-Main Campus was $5,198 per year.
If you are hoping to attend one of Florida's international business schools, you can expect to pay an average tuition of $16,945 per year, though tuition can range from $37,836 per year to $2,822 per year. The Florida international business schools with the highest tuition rates in 2010 were:
- University of Miami - located in Miami, students are charged $37,836 per year
- Rollins College - located in Winter Park, students are charged $37,640 per year
- Stetson University - located in De Land, students are charged $33,424 per year
The international business schools that charged the lowest tuition rates in Florida were:
- St Petersburg College - located in Clearwater, students are charged $2,822 per year
- Miami Dade College - located in Miami, students are charged $2,847 per year
- Florida Atlantic University - located in Boca Raton, students are charged $3,835 per year
An international business degree from a Florida school... what next?
Many Florida international business graduates become a chief executive officer, operations manager, business professor, international buyer, and wholesale buyer. 133,610 international business professionals were working in Florida in 2010. Of these, 33,580 were business analysts. In addition, 16,050 were chief executive officers, and 61,830 were operations managers. The Florida counties with the largest populations of international business professional are:
- Hernando County - 21,630 international business professionals
- Miami-Dade County - 18,250 international business professionals
- Lake County - 17,720 international business professionals
The US Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts by 2018, an estimated 153,870 international business professionals will be working in Florida. This would require the number of international business professional to grow by 0%.
international business professionals in Florida make an average of $88,256 per year. However, this number is only an average. International business professional in Florida had varying salaries from $21,740 to $162,390 per year in 2010. International business professionals in the following Florida counties make the highest salaries on average:
- Calhoun County - $102,850 per year
- Okaloosa County - $100,653 per year
- Martin County - $97,233 per year
International business professionals in the following counties in Florida make the lowest salaries on average:
- Flagler County - $77,700 per year
- Bradford County - $81,666 per year
- Volusia County - $82,978 per year
On average, the highest paid international business professionals in Florida were:
- Chief Executive Officer - $183,390 per year
- Operations Manager - $102,280 per year
- Business Professor - $86,740 per year
On average, the lowest paid international business professionals in Florida were:
- International Buyer - $56,910 per year
- Purchasing Agent - $55,020 per year
For more data regarding a career in international business in Florida and to compare salaries with various related fields such as business administration or supply chain management, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in International Business in Florida
- Bachelor's Degree in International Business in Florida
- Master's Degree in International Business in Florida
- Doctoral Degree in International Business in Florida
- Certificate in International Business in Florida
Curious what studying International Business gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Florida
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|General and Operations Managers||61,830||$102,280||7.1%|
|Purchasing Agents, Except Wholesale, Retail, and Farm Products||13,310||$55,020||0.6%|
|Business Teachers, Postsecondary||4,330||$86,740||46.3%|
|Wholesale and Retail Buyers, Except Farm Products||4,180||$59,290||-48.7%|
|Buyers and Purchasing Agents, Farm Products||330||$56,910||-8.3%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are international business related jobs in Florida