There are schools offering MBA programs in Florida!
Schools Offering Business Administration Programs in Florida
The top-ranked school in Florida that has a MBA program is University of Miami. University of Miami, which was ranked 20th in the country in 2010, is located in Miami. In 2010, 347 students graduated from University of Miami's MBA program. University of Miami charged in-state students $37,836 in tuition fees per year.
The second-ranked school in Florida with a MBA program is University of Central Florida, which is located in Orlando. In 2010, it was ranked 20th nationwide. In 2010, 363 students graduated from University of Central Florida MBA program. University of Central Florida charged in-state students $5,021 in tuition fees per year.
The third-ranked school in Florida that has a MBA program is University of South Florida-Main Campus. University of South Florida-Main Campus, which was ranked 28th in the country in 2010, is located in Tampa. In 2010, 284 students graduated from University of South Florida-Main Campus MBA program. University of South Florida-Main Campus charged in-state students $5,198 in tuition fees per year.
If you choose to attend a Florida MBA school, average tuition will be $11,050 per year. However, tuition at your particular institution may range from $2,158 per year to $37,836 per year. In 2010, the MBA schools that charged the highest tuition rates in Florida were:
- University of Miami - located in Miami, students are charged $37,836 per year
- Rollins College - located in Winter Park, students are charged $37,640 per year
- Stetson University - located in De Land, students are charged $33,424 per year
The MBA schools that charged the lowest tuition rates in Florida were:
- Palm Beach State College - located in Lake Worth, students are charged $2,158 per year
- Santa Fe College - located in Gainesville, students are charged $2,167 per year
- Pensacola State College - located in Pensacola, students are charged $2,179 per year
A MBA degree from a Florida school... what next?
The highest percentage of MBA graduates in Florida pursue careers as a general manager. If you decide to work as a general manager in Florida, you will be joining the ranks of approximately 61,830 Florida general managers as of 2010. The following counties have the largest number of Florida general managers:
- Hernando County - 9,970 general managers
- Lake County - 8,710 general managers
- Miami-Dade County - 8,230 general managers
The US Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts that by 2018, an estimated 56,050 general managers will be working in Florida state. This would require the number of general managers to shrink by -5%.
A general manager in Florida makes an average of $102,280 per year. However, this number is only an average. general managers in Florida had varying salaries from $28,210 to $159,930 per year in 2010. The following counties in Florida have the highest average salaries for general managers:
- Palm Beach County - $117,930 per year
- Hernando County - $109,480 per year
- Broward County - $108,250 per year
On average, general managers earns the least in the following Florida counties:
- Flagler County - $77,700 per year
- Bay County - $80,580 per year
- Marion County - $81,830 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional Florida statistics regarding a career in business administration. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as business management or business administration.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Business Administration in Florida
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration in Florida
- Master's Degree in Business Administration in Florida
- Doctoral Degree in Business Administration in Florida
- Certificate in Business Administration in Florida
Curious what studying MBA gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Florida
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|General and Operations Managers||61,830||$102,280||7.1%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are MBA related jobs in Florida