There are schools offering RN to MSN programs in Florida!
Schools Offering Nursing Programs in Florida
The top-ranked school in Florida with a RN to MSN program is University of Miami, which is located in Miami. In 2010, it was ranked 20th nationwide. 149 students graduated with a degree in RN to MSN from University of Miami in 2010. The tuition rate at University of Miami was $37,836 per year.
University of Central Florida, which is located in Orlando, is the second-ranked school in Florida that has a RN to MSN program. It received a ranking of 20th in the country in 2010. 517 students graduated with degree in RN to MSN from University of Central Florida in 2010. The tuition rate at University of Central Florida was $5,021 per year.
The third-ranked school in Florida with a RN to MSN program is University of South Florida-Main Campus, which is located in Tampa. In 2010, it was ranked 28th nationwide. 433 students graduated with degree in RN to MSN from University of South Florida-Main Campus in 2010. Tuition at University of South Florida-Main Campus was $5,198 per year.
If you are hoping to attend one of Florida's RN to MSN schools, you can expect to pay an average tuition of $8,093 per year, though tuition can range from $37,836 per year to $2,158 per year. In 2010, the following Florida RN to MSN schools had the highest tuition rates:
- University of Miami - located in Miami, students are charged $37,836 per year
- Barry University - located in Miami, students are charged $27,200 per year
- Jacksonville University - located in Jacksonville, students are charged $26,600 per year
The following Florida RN to MSN schools had the lowest tuition rates:
- Palm Beach State College - located in Lake Worth, students are charged $2,158 per year
- Santa Fe College - located in Gainesville, students are charged $2,167 per year
- Pensacola State College - located in Pensacola, students are charged $2,179 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional Florida statistics regarding a career in nursing. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as nurse assisting or MSN.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Nursing in Florida
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing in Florida
- Master's Degree in Nursing in Florida
- Doctoral Degree in Nursing in Florida
Curious what studying RN to MSN gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Florida
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Health Diagnosing and Treating Practitioners, All Other||3,750||$65,030||-31.1%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are RN to MSN related jobs in Florida