There are schools offering business management courses in Georgia!
Schools Offering Business Management Programs in Georgia
Approximately 0.1% of graduates in of Georgia receive business management degrees every year. In other words, every year an estimated 214 business administrators graduate from Georgia's 18 business management schools.
University of Georgia, which was ranked 15th nationwide in 2010, is the top-ranked school in Georgia that has a business management program. It is located in Athens. 19 students graduated with a degree in business management from University of Georgia in 2010. Tuition at University of Georgia was $8,736 per year.
The second-ranked school in Georgia that has a business management program is Georgia State University. Georgia State University, which was ranked 32nd in the country in 2010, is located in Atlanta. Tuition at Georgia State University was $8,698 per year.
University of West Georgia, which is located in Carrollton, is the third-ranked school in Georgia that has a business management program. It received a ranking of 43rd in the country in 2010. In 2010, 1 students graduated from University of West Georgia business management program. Students at University of West Georgia paid $5,282 per year in tuition fees.
If you are hoping to attend one of Georgia's business management schools, you can expect to pay an average tuition of $7,482 per year, though tuition can range from $29,570 per year to $1,863 per year. In 2010, the following Georgia business management schools had the highest tuition rates:
- Savannah College of Art and Design - located in Savannah, students are charged $29,570 per year
- University of Phoenix-Atlanta Campus - located in Atlanta, students are charged $11,880 per year
The following Georgia business management schools had the lowest tuition rates:
- Central Georgia Technical College - located in Macon, students are charged $1,863 per year
- Gwinnett Technical College - located in Lawrenceville, students are charged $2,064 per year
- Albany Technical College - located in Albany, students are charged $2,268 per year
A business management degree from a Georgia school... what next?
Most people who graduate from business management school in Georgia go on to work as a business administrator. 10,120 business administrators were working in Georgia in 2010. In Georgia, the largest numbers of business administrators work in the following counties:
- Barrow County - 6,490 business administrators
- Burke County - 360 business administrators
- Clarke County - 350 business administrators
The government projects that by 2018, the number of business administrators in the state of Georgia will grow to 13,170. This would require a 16% growth in the profession.
On average, business administrators earn $80,050 per year. However, Georgia business administrators earned anywhere in the range from as less than $30,950 per year to more than $144,420 per year in 2010. A business administrator in the following Georgia counties makes the highest salaries on average:
- Baker County - $88,970 per year
- Barrow County - $84,450 per year
- Clarke County - $83,000 per year
A business administrator in the following counties in Georgia make the lowest salaries on average:
- Floyd County - $57,880 per year
- Banks County - $59,060 per year
- Brooks County - $61,630 per year
For more data regarding a career in business management in Georgia and to compare salaries with various related fields such as healthcare management or construction management, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Business Management in Georgia
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management in Georgia
- Master's Degree in Business Management in Georgia
- Certificate in Business Management in Georgia
Curious what studying Business Management gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Georgia
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Administrative Services Managers||10,120||$80,050||2.3%|
|Managers, All Other||6,390||$103,280||-35.0%|
|Advertising and Promotions Managers||1,020||$109,610||-21.5%|
|Agents and Business Managers of Artists, Performers, and Athletes||340||$73,180||240.0%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are business management related jobs in Georgia