There are schools offering business degrees in Georgia!
Schools Offering Business Programs in Georgia
Emory University, which was ranked 14th nationwide in 2010, is the top-ranked school in Georgia that has a business program. It is located in Atlanta. In 2010, 712 students graduated from Emory University's business program. Tuition at Emory University was $39,158 per year.
University of Georgia, which was ranked 15th nationwide in 2010, is the second-ranked school in Georgia that has a business program. It is located in Athens. 1,963 students graduated with degree in business from University of Georgia in 2010. The tuition rate at University of Georgia was $8,736 per year.
The third-ranked school in Georgia with a business program is Georgia Institute of Technology-Main Campus, which is located in Atlanta. In 2010, it was ranked 19th nationwide. 699 students graduated with degree in business from Georgia Institute of Technology-Main Campus in 2010. Students at Georgia Institute of Technology-Main Campus paid $8,716 per year in tuition fees.
If you choose to attend a Georgia business school, average tuition will be $9,022 per year. However, tuition at your particular institution may range from $1,863 per year to $39,158 per year. In 2010, the following Georgia business schools had the highest tuition rates:
- Emory University - located in Atlanta, students are charged $39,158 per year
- Mercer University - located in Macon, students are charged $30,560 per year
- Savannah College of Art and Design - located in Savannah, students are charged $29,570 per year
The lowest tuition rates at Georgia business schools were charged at the following schools:
- Athens Technical College - located in Athens, students are charged $1,863 per year
- Central Georgia Technical College - located in Macon, students are charged $1,863 per year
- Gwinnett Technical College - located in Lawrenceville, students are charged $2,064 per year
A business degree from a Georgia school... what next?
Some of the most popular jobs business graduates in Georgia pursue include chief executive officer, operations manager, business professor, accountant, and budget analyst. Georgia had 206,100 business professionals in 2010. 28,920 of these business professionals were business analysts, 14,110 were chief executive officers, and 73,380 were operations managers. The largest populations of Georgia business professional are working in the following counties:
- Barrow County - 148,890 business professionals
- Burke County - 7,430 business professionals
- Bryan County - 6,280 business professionals
The government projects that the number of business professionals in Georgia will grow by 10%. By 2018, there will be an estimated 286,210 business professionals working in Georgia. The greatest growth for business professional is predicted to be amongst Business Analysts, who are expected to increase by 24% by 2018.
business professionals in Georgia make an average of $86,574 per year. However, Georgia business professional earned anywhere in the range from as less than $20,900 per year to more than $164,530 per year in 2010. The following counties in Georgia have the highest average salaries for business professionals:
- Liberty County - $90,498 per year
- Barrow County - $90,394 per year
- Brantley County - $88,966 per year
The Georgia counties with the lowest average salary for business professionals are:
- Appling County - $70,690 per year
- Banks County - $72,793 per year
- Brooks County - $73,340 per year
The business professionals with highest average salaries in Georgia were:
- Chief Executive Officer - $173,210 per year
- Financial Manager - $114,160 per year
- Human Resources Manager - $107,750 per year
On average, the lowest paid business professionals in Georgia were:
- Cost Estimator - $58,300 per year
- Credit Counselor - $38,680 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional Georgia statistics regarding a career in business and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as business administration or advertising.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Business in Georgia
- Bachelor's Degree in Business in Georgia
- Master's Degree in Business in Georgia
- Doctoral Degree in Business in Georgia
- Certificate in Business in Georgia
Curious what studying Business gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Georgia
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|General and Operations Managers||73,380||$102,240||-1.6%|
|Accountants and Auditors||29,500||$70,410||19.3%|
|Administrative Services Managers||10,120||$80,050||2.3%|
|Personal Financial Advisors||3,810||$96,460||37.5%|
|Business Teachers, Postsecondary||2,390||$84,850||0.8%|
|Human Resources Managers||2,240||$107,750|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are business related jobs in Georgia