There are schools offering construction management certificates in Georgia!
Schools Offering Construction Management Programs in Georgia
- Construction Management Certificates in Tennessee
- Construction Management Certificates in Mississippi
- Construction Management Certificates in South Carolina
- Construction Management Certificates in North Carolina
- Construction Management Certificates in Alabama
- Construction Management Certificates in Florida
- See All Schools in Georgia
Each year, roughly 0.2% of Georgia students graduate with degrees in construction management. That means an estimated 383 construction managers graduate from Georgia's 12 construction management schools each year.
The top-ranked school in Georgia that has a construction management program is Georgia Southern University. Georgia Southern University, which was ranked 67th in the country in 2010, is located in Statesboro. 103 students graduated with a degree in construction management from Georgia Southern University in 2010. Students at Georgia Southern University paid $5,340 per year in tuition fees.
The second-ranked school in Georgia that has a construction management program is Southern Polytechnic State University. Southern Polytechnic State University, which was ranked 77th in the country in 2010, is located in Marietta. 105 students graduated with degree in construction management from Southern Polytechnic State University in 2010. Students at Southern Polytechnic State University paid $5,180 per year in tuition fees.
Southern Crescent Technical College, which is located in Griffin, is the third-ranked school in Georgia that has a construction management program. It received a ranking of 82nd in the country in 2010. The tuition rate at Southern Crescent Technical College was $2,268 per year.
Construction management schools in Georgia, charge students an average tuition of $7,341 per year. But, tuition can be as much as $18,048 per year, or as little as $1,863 per year. In 2010, the construction management schools that charged the highest tuition rates in Georgia were:
- ITT Technical Institute-Duluth - located in Duluth, students are charged $18,048 per year
- ITT Technical Institute-Kennesaw - located in Kennesaw, students are charged $18,048 per year
- Westwood College-Northlake - located in Atlanta, students are charged $14,227 per year
The following Georgia construction management schools had the lowest tuition rates:
- Central Georgia Technical College - located in Macon, students are charged $1,863 per year
- Gwinnett Technical College - located in Lawrenceville, students are charged $2,064 per year
- Georgia Northwestern Technical College - located in Rome, students are charged $2,268 per year
A construction management degree from a Georgia school... what next?
Most people who graduate from construction management school in Georgia go on to work as a construction manager. In 2010, there were 5,810 construction managers working in Georgia. In Georgia, the largest numbers of construction managers work in the following counties:
- Barrow County - 4,200 construction managers
- Burke County - 290 construction managers
- Bryan County - 230 construction managers
The government projects that by 2018, the number of construction managers in the state of Georgia will grow to 17,120. This would require a 18% growth in the profession.
On average, construction managers earn $92,050 per year. In 2010, however, some Georgia construction managers earned as little as less than $40,000 per year or as much as more than $156,390 per year. The following counties in Georgia have the highest average salaries for construction managers:
- Bulloch County - $108,800 per year
- Barrow County - $95,130 per year
- Baldwin County - $92,980 per year
The following counties in Georgia have the lowest average salaries for construction managers:
- Banks County - $69,610 per year
- Brantley County - $70,770 per year
- Clarke County - $73,070 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional Georgia statistics regarding a career in construction management. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as business management or real estate.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Construction Management in Georgia
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management in Georgia
- Master's Degree in Construction Management in Georgia
- Certificate in Construction Management in Georgia
Curious what studying Construction Management gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Georgia
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|First-Line Supervisors of Construction Trades and Extraction Workers||13,260||$55,720||-26.5%|
|Construction and Building Inspectors||2,360||$47,220||-9.6%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are construction management related jobs in Georgia