There are schools offering drafting degrees in Georgia!
Schools Offering Drafting Programs in Georgia
North Georgia Technical College, which was ranked 75th nationwide in 2010, is the top-ranked school in Georgia that has a drafting program. It is located in Clarkesville. 6 students graduated with a degree in drafting from North Georgia Technical College in 2010. North Georgia Technical College charged in-state students $2,310 in tuition fees per year.
Altamaha Technical College, which is located in Jesup, is the second-ranked school in Georgia that has a drafting program. It received a ranking of 77th in the country in 2010. 77 students graduated with degree in drafting from Altamaha Technical College in 2010. Tuition at Altamaha Technical College was $2,268 per year.
The third-ranked school in Georgia with a drafting program is South Georgia Technical College, which is located in Americus. In 2010, it was ranked 78th nationwide. In 2010, 8 students graduated from South Georgia Technical College drafting program. Students at South Georgia Technical College paid $2,340 per year in tuition fees.
If you are hoping to attend one of Georgia's drafting schools, you can expect to pay an average tuition of $4,389 per year, though tuition can range from $18,048 per year to $1,863 per year. The highest tuition rates in 2010 at Georgia drafting schools were charged at the following schools:
- ITT Technical Institute-Duluth - located in Duluth, students are charged $18,048 per year
- ITT Technical Institute-Atlanta - located in Atlanta, students are charged $18,048 per year
- ITT Technical Institute-Kennesaw - located in Kennesaw, students are charged $18,048 per year
The drafting schools that charged the lowest tuition rates in Georgia were:
- Central Georgia Technical College - located in Macon, students are charged $1,863 per year
- Athens Technical College - located in Athens, students are charged $1,863 per year
- Gwinnett Technical College - located in Lawrenceville, students are charged $2,064 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional Georgia statistics regarding a career in drafting. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as design or drafting.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Drafting in Georgia
- Certificate in Drafting in Georgia
Curious what studying Drafting gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Georgia
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Architectural and Civil Drafters||1,590||$46,970||-26.4%|
|Electrical and Electronics Drafters||570||$53,780||-34.5%|
|Drafters, All Other||140||$42,140||-82.3%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are drafting related jobs in Georgia