There are schools offering fashion marketing degrees in Georgia!
Schools Offering Fashion Marketing Programs in Georgia
Around 0.1% of Georgia's graduates graduate from fashion marketing degree programs every year. In other words, every year an estimated 188 fashion marketers graduate from Georgia's 7 fashion marketing schools.
University of Georgia, which was ranked 15th nationwide in 2010, is the top-ranked school in Georgia that has a fashion marketing program. It is located in Athens. 79 students graduated with a degree in fashion marketing from University of Georgia in 2010. The tuition rate at University of Georgia was $8,736 per year.
Brenau University, which is located in Gainesville, is the second-ranked school in Georgia that has a fashion marketing program. It received a ranking of 45th in the country in 2010. 5 students graduated with degree in fashion marketing from Brenau University in 2010. Tuition at Brenau University was $20,130 per year.
The third-ranked school in Georgia that has a fashion marketing program is Savannah College of Art and Design. Savannah College of Art and Design, which was ranked 68th in the country in 2010, is located in Savannah. In 2010, Savannah College of Art and Design graduated 11 students from its fashion marketing programs. Savannah College of Art and Design charged in-state students $29,570 in tuition fees per year.
If you choose to attend a Georgia fashion marketing school, average tuition will be $15,990 per year. However, tuition at your particular institution may range from $2,064 per year to $29,570 per year. In 2010, the fashion marketing schools that charged the highest tuition rates in Georgia were:
- Savannah College of Art and Design - located in Savannah, students are charged $29,570 per year
- Brenau University - located in Gainesville, students are charged $20,130 per year
- Bauder College - located in Atlanta, students are charged $18,466 per year
The lowest tuition rates at Georgia fashion marketing schools were charged at the following schools:
- Gwinnett Technical College - located in Lawrenceville, students are charged $2,064 per year
- University of Georgia - located in Athens, students are charged $8,736 per year
- American InterContinental University - located in Atlanta, students are charged $15,465 per year
A fashion marketing degree from a Georgia school... what next?
Most people who graduate from fashion marketing school in Georgia go on to work as a fashion marketer. 1,900 fashion marketers were working in Georgia in 2010. The Georgia counties with the largest populations of fashion marketers are:
- Barrow County - 1,030 fashion marketers
- Baldwin County - 140 fashion marketers
- Burke County - 110 fashion marketers
According the US Bureau of Labor Statistics the number of fashion marketers is expected to grow by 20% by 2018. There are projected to be 3,410 fashion marketers working in the Georgia then.
A fashion marketer in Georgia makes an average of $25,400 per year. However, this number is only an average. fashion marketers in Georgia had varying salaries from $15,360 to $48,910 per year in 2010. The following counties in Georgia have the highest average salaries for fashion marketers:
- Russell County - $32,470 per year
- Bulloch County - $30,090 per year
- Bryan County - $27,260 per year
A fashion marketer in the following counties in Georgia make the lowest salaries on average:
- Appling County - $21,530 per year
- Burke County - $22,380 per year
- Baldwin County - $22,460 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional Georgia statistics regarding a career in fashion marketing. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as advertising or marketing.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Fashion Marketing in Georgia
- Bachelor's Degree in Fashion Marketing in Georgia
- Master's Degree in Fashion Marketing in Georgia
- Certificate in Fashion Marketing in Georgia
Curious what studying Fashion Marketing gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Georgia
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Merchandise Displayers and Window Trimmers||1,900||$25,400||61.0%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are fashion marketing related jobs in Georgia