There are schools offering LPN to BSN programs in Georgia!
Schools Offering Nursing Programs in Georgia
The top-ranked school in Georgia with a LPN to BSN program is Emory University, which is located in Atlanta. In 2010, it was ranked 14th nationwide. 108 students graduated with a degree in LPN to BSN from Emory University in 2010. Students at Emory University paid $39,158 per year in tuition fees.
The second-ranked school in Georgia that has a LPN to BSN program is Georgia State University. Georgia State University, which was ranked 32nd in the country in 2010, is located in Atlanta. In 2010, 157 students graduated from Georgia State University LPN to BSN program. The tuition rate at Georgia State University was $8,698 per year.
The third-ranked school in Georgia that has a LPN to BSN program is Mercer University. Mercer University, which was ranked 34th in the country in 2010, is located in Macon. In 2010, 126 students graduated from Mercer University LPN to BSN program. Mercer University charged in-state students $30,560 in tuition fees per year.
Tuition at Georgia's LPN to BSN schools ranges from $39,158 per year to $1,863 per year. But, the average tuition is $7,577 per year. The Georgia LPN to BSN schools with the highest tuition rates in 2010 were:
- Emory University - located in Atlanta, students are charged $39,158 per year
- Mercer University - located in Macon, students are charged $30,560 per year
- Berry College - located in Mount Berry, students are charged $24,620 per year
The lowest tuition rates at Georgia LPN to BSN schools were charged at the following schools:
- Athens Technical College - located in Athens, students are charged $1,863 per year
- Georgia Highlands College - located in Rome, students are charged $2,237 per year
- Georgia Northwestern Technical College - located in Rome, students are charged $2,268 per year
For more data regarding a career in nursing in Georgia and to compare salaries with various related fields such as RN or forensic nursing, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Nursing in Georgia
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing in Georgia
- Master's Degree in Nursing in Georgia
Curious what studying LPN to BSN gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Georgia
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are LPN to BSN related jobs in Georgia