There are schools offering MBA programs in Georgia!
Schools Offering Business Administration Programs in Georgia
Emory University, which was ranked 14th nationwide in 2010, is the top-ranked school in Georgia that has a MBA program. It is located in Atlanta. 501 students graduated with a degree in MBA from Emory University in 2010. Tuition at Emory University was $39,158 per year.
The second-ranked school in Georgia with a MBA program is University of Georgia, which is located in Athens. In 2010, it was ranked 15th nationwide. In 2010, University of Georgia graduated 480 students from its MBA program. Students at University of Georgia paid $8,736 per year in tuition fees.
Georgia Institute of Technology-Main Campus, which is located in Atlanta, is the third-ranked school in Georgia that has a MBA program. It received a ranking of 19th in the country in 2010. In 2010, Georgia Institute of Technology-Main Campus graduated 562 students from its MBA programs. Students at Georgia Institute of Technology-Main Campus paid $8,716 per year in tuition fees.
If you choose to attend a Georgia MBA school, average tuition will be $9,064 per year. However, tuition at your particular institution may range from $1,863 per year to $39,158 per year. The Georgia MBA schools with the highest tuition rates in 2010 were:
- Emory University - located in Atlanta, students are charged $39,158 per year
- Oglethorpe University - located in Atlanta, students are charged $27,950 per year
- Berry College - located in Mount Berry, students are charged $24,620 per year
The MBA schools that charged the lowest tuition rates in Georgia were:
- Athens Technical College - located in Athens, students are charged $1,863 per year
- Central Georgia Technical College - located in Macon, students are charged $1,863 per year
- Gwinnett Technical College - located in Lawrenceville, students are charged $2,064 per year
A MBA degree from a Georgia school... what next?
A large number of Georgia MBA graduates become general managers. If you decide to work as a general manager in Georgia, you will be joining the ranks of approximately 73,380 Georgia general managers as of 2010. The following counties have the largest number of Georgia general managers:
- Barrow County - 49,130 general managers
- Burke County - 2,810 general managers
- Bryan County - 2,640 general managers
The government projects that by 2018, the number of general managers in the state of Georgia will grow to 86,540. This would require a 4% growth in the profession.
On average, a general manager earns a salary of $102,240 per year in Georgia state. However, Georgia general managers earned anywhere in the range from as less than $39,750 per year to more than $164,530 per year in 2010. The counties in Georgia with the highest average salary for a general manager are:
- Barrow County - $109,030 per year
- Hall County - $106,610 per year
- Clarke County - $95,340 per year
On average, general managers earns the least in the following Georgia counties:
- Appling County - $76,160 per year
- Liberty County - $77,170 per year
- Brooks County - $77,560 per year
For more data regarding a career in business administration in Georgia and to compare salaries with various related fields such as business management or business administration, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Business Administration in Georgia
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration in Georgia
- Master's Degree in Business Administration in Georgia
- Doctoral Degree in Business Administration in Georgia
- Certificate in Business Administration in Georgia
Curious what studying MBA gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Georgia
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|General and Operations Managers||73,380||$102,240||-1.6%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are MBA related jobs in Georgia