There are schools offering RN to MSN programs in Georgia!
Schools Offering Nursing Programs in Georgia
The top-ranked school in Georgia that has a RN to MSN program is Emory University. Emory University, which was ranked 14th in the country in 2010, is located in Atlanta. 108 students graduated with a degree in RN to MSN from Emory University in 2010. Tuition at Emory University was $39,158 per year.
Georgia State University, which was ranked 32nd nationwide in 2010, is the second-ranked school in Georgia that has a RN to MSN program. It is located in Atlanta. 157 students graduated with degree in RN to MSN from Georgia State University in 2010. Tuition at Georgia State University was $8,698 per year.
The third-ranked school in Georgia with a RN to MSN program is Mercer University, which is located in Macon. In 2010, it was ranked 34th nationwide. In 2010, Mercer University graduated 126 students from its RN to MSN programs. Tuition at Mercer University was $30,560 per year.
If you are hoping to attend one of Georgia's RN to MSN schools, you can expect to pay an average tuition of $7,665 per year, though tuition can range from $39,158 per year to $1,863 per year. In 2010, the RN to MSN schools that charged the highest tuition rates in Georgia were:
- Emory University - located in Atlanta, students are charged $39,158 per year
- Mercer University - located in Macon, students are charged $30,560 per year
- Berry College - located in Mount Berry, students are charged $24,620 per year
The following Georgia RN to MSN schools had the lowest tuition rates:
- Athens Technical College - located in Athens, students are charged $1,863 per year
- Georgia Highlands College - located in Rome, students are charged $2,237 per year
- Georgia Northwestern Technical College - located in Rome, students are charged $2,268 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional Georgia statistics regarding a career in nursing. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as nurse assisting or MSN.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Nursing in Georgia
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing in Georgia
- Master's Degree in Nursing in Georgia
Curious what studying RN to MSN gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Georgia
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Health Diagnosing and Treating Practitioners, All Other||1,740||$98,580|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are RN to MSN related jobs in Georgia