There are schools offering art classes in Idaho!
Schools Offering Art Programs in Idaho
University of Idaho, which was ranked 34th nationwide in 2010, is the top-ranked school in Idaho that has a art program. It is located in Moscow. 48 students graduated with a degree in art from University of Idaho in 2010. The tuition rate at University of Idaho was $5,402 per year.
The College of Idaho, which is located in Caldwell, is the second-ranked school in Idaho that has a art program. It received a ranking of 39th in the country in 2010. In 2010, The College of Idaho graduated 6 students from its art program. The tuition rate at The College of Idaho was $21,380 per year.
Boise State University, which was ranked 39th nationwide in 2010, is the third-ranked school in Idaho that has a art program. It is located in Boise. 38 students graduated with degree in art from Boise State University in 2010. Students at Boise State University paid $5,300 per year in tuition fees.
Art schools in Idaho, charge students an average tuition of $8,680 per year. But, tuition can be as much as $23,100 per year, or as little as $2,520 per year. In 2010, the art schools that charged the highest tuition rates in Idaho were:
- Northwest Nazarene University - located in Nampa, students are charged $23,100 per year
- The College of Idaho - located in Caldwell, students are charged $21,380 per year
- Idaho State University - located in Pocatello, students are charged $5,416 per year
The following Idaho art schools had the lowest tuition rates:
- College of Southern Idaho - located in Twin Falls, students are charged $2,520 per year
- North Idaho College - located in Coeur D Alene, students are charged $2,658 per year
- Brigham Young University-Idaho - located in Rexburg, students are charged $3,660 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional Idaho statistics regarding a career in art. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as animation or art.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Art in Idaho
- Bachelor's Degree in Art in Idaho
- Master's Degree in Art in Idaho
Curious what studying Art gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Idaho
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Multimedia Artists and Animators||50||$51,600|
|Artists and Related Workers, All Other||40||$41,770|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are art related jobs in Idaho