There are schools offering communications degreess in Idaho!
Schools Offering Communications Programs in Idaho
Around 1.6% of Idaho's graduates graduate from communications degree programs every year. In other words, every year an estimated 598 communications professionals graduate from Idaho's 9 communications schools.
The top-ranked school in Idaho with a communications program is University of Idaho, which is located in Moscow. In 2010, it was ranked 34th nationwide. In 2010, 34 students graduated from University of Idaho's communications program. University of Idaho charged in-state students $5,402 in tuition fees per year.
The second-ranked school in Idaho with a communications program is Boise State University, which is located in Boise. In 2010, it was ranked 42nd nationwide. In 2010, 165 students graduated from Boise State University communications program. Tuition at Boise State University was $5,300 per year.
The third-ranked school in Idaho that has a communications program is Brigham Young University-Idaho. Brigham Young University-Idaho, which was ranked 68th in the country in 2010, is located in Rexburg. 322 students graduated with degree in communications from Brigham Young University-Idaho in 2010. The tuition rate at Brigham Young University-Idaho was $3,660 per year.
If you choose to attend a Idaho communications school, average tuition will be $6,239 per year. However, tuition at your particular institution may range from $2,520 per year to $23,100 per year. The Idaho communications schools with the highest tuition rates in 2010 were:
- Northwest Nazarene University - located in Nampa, students are charged $23,100 per year
- Idaho State University - located in Pocatello, students are charged $5,416 per year
- University of Idaho - located in Moscow, students are charged $5,402 per year
The following Idaho communications schools had the lowest tuition rates:
- College of Southern Idaho - located in Twin Falls, students are charged $2,520 per year
- North Idaho College - located in Coeur D Alene, students are charged $2,658 per year
- College of Western Idaho - located in Nampa, students are charged $3,096 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional Idaho statistics regarding a career in communications. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as advertising or business writing.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Communications in Idaho
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications in Idaho
- Master's Degree in Communications in Idaho
Curious what studying Communications gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Idaho
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Advertising Sales Agents||620||$48,880||-35.4%|
|Demonstrators and Product Promoters||500||$28,060||150.0%|
|Reporters and Correspondents||260||$29,870||13.0%|
|Radio and Television Announcers||230||$35,600||-32.4%|
|Writers and Authors||210||$36,320|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are communications related jobs in Idaho