There are schools offering LPN to BSN programs in Idaho!
Schools Offering Nursing Programs in Idaho
Boise State University, which is located in Boise, is the top-ranked school in Idaho that has a LPN to BSN program. It received a ranking of 42nd in the country in 2010. 220 students graduated with a degree in LPN to BSN from Boise State University in 2010. Students at Boise State University paid $5,300 per year in tuition fees.
The third-ranked school in Idaho with a LPN to BSN program is Brigham Young University-Idaho, which is located in Rexburg. In 2010, it was ranked 68th nationwide. In 2010, 368 students graduated from Brigham Young University-Idaho LPN to BSN program. Tuition at Brigham Young University-Idaho was $3,660 per year.
If you are hoping to attend one of Idaho's LPN to BSN schools, you can expect to pay an average tuition of $6,439 per year, though tuition can range from $23,100 per year to $2,038 per year. The Idaho LPN to BSN schools with the highest tuition rates in 2010 were:
- Northwest Nazarene University - located in Nampa, students are charged $23,100 per year
- ITT Technical Institute-Boise - located in Boise, students are charged $18,048 per year
- Idaho State University - located in Pocatello, students are charged $5,416 per year
The LPN to BSN schools in Idaho that charged the lowest tuition rates were:
- Eastern Idaho Technical College - located in Idaho Falls, students are charged $2,038 per year
- College of Southern Idaho - located in Twin Falls, students are charged $2,520 per year
- North Idaho College - located in Coeur D Alene, students are charged $2,658 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional Idaho statistics regarding a career in nursing. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as RN or forensic nursing.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Nursing in Idaho
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing in Idaho
- Master's Degree in Nursing in Idaho
Curious what studying LPN to BSN gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Idaho
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are LPN to BSN related jobs in Idaho