There are schools offering management courses in Idaho!
Schools Offering Management Programs in Idaho
The top-ranked school in Idaho that has a management program is University of Idaho. University of Idaho, which was ranked 34th in the country in 2010, is located in Moscow. 62 students graduated with a degree in management from University of Idaho in 2010. The tuition rate at University of Idaho was $5,402 per year.
Boise State University, which was ranked 42nd nationwide in 2010, is the second-ranked school in Idaho that has a management program. It is located in Boise. 65 students graduated with degree in management from Boise State University in 2010. The tuition rate at Boise State University was $5,300 per year.
If you choose to attend a Idaho management school, average tuition will be $7,033 per year. However, tuition at your particular institution may range from $2,520 per year to $23,100 per year. In 2010, the management schools that charged the highest tuition rates in Idaho were:
- Northwest Nazarene University - located in Nampa, students are charged $23,100 per year
- ITT Technical Institute-Boise - located in Boise, students are charged $18,048 per year
- University of Phoenix-Idaho Campus - located in Meridian, students are charged $10,200 per year
The management schools in Idaho that charged the lowest tuition rates were:
- College of Southern Idaho - located in Twin Falls, students are charged $2,520 per year
- North Idaho College - located in Coeur D Alene, students are charged $2,658 per year
- College of Western Idaho - located in Nampa, students are charged $3,096 per year
A management degree from an Idaho school... what next?
The highest percentage of management graduates in Idaho pursue careers as a manager. 11,890 managers were working in Idaho in 2010. The Idaho counties with the largest populations of managers are:
- Ada County - 5,550 managers
- Blaine County - 1,370 managers
- Bonneville County - 1,070 managers
The US Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts that by 2018, an estimated 14,440 managers will be working in Idaho state. This would require the number of managers to grow by 6%.
On average, a manager earns a salary of $79,990 per year in Idaho state. However, this number is only an average. managers in Idaho had varying salaries from $30,850 to $164,470 per year in 2010. The following counties in Idaho have the highest average salaries for managers:
- Kootenai County - $91,550 per year
- Bear Lake County - $88,210 per year
- Benewah County - $82,800 per year
A manager in the following counties in Idaho make the lowest salaries on average:
- Adams County - $61,640 per year
- Blaine County - $70,780 per year
- Nez Perce County - $70,910 per year
For more data regarding a career in management in Idaho and to compare salaries with various related fields such as restaurant management or educational leadership, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Management in Idaho
- Bachelor's Degree in Management in Idaho
- Master's Degree in Management in Idaho
- Certificate in Management in Idaho
Curious what studying Management gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Idaho
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|General and Operations Managers||11,890||$79,990||-11.3%|
|First-Line Supervisors of Retail Sales Workers||6,020||$34,810||10.3%|
|Medical and Health Services Managers||1,660||$75,500||35.0%|
|Managers, All Other||1,400||$81,190||-22.2%|
|Property, Real Estate, and Community Association Managers||1,340||$34,210||22.9%|
|Food Service Managers||1,020||$37,920||-10.5%|
|Industrial Production Managers||630||$79,200||-3.1%|
|Public Relations and Fundraising Managers||280||$74,360||0.0%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are management related jobs in Idaho