There are schools offering MBA programs in Idaho!
Schools Offering Business Administration Programs in Idaho
The top-ranked school in Idaho that has a MBA program is University of Idaho. University of Idaho, which was ranked 34th in the country in 2010, is located in Moscow. 9 students graduated with a degree in MBA from University of Idaho in 2010. The tuition rate at University of Idaho was $5,402 per year.
The second-ranked school in Idaho that has a MBA program is The College of Idaho. The College of Idaho, which was ranked 39th in the country in 2010, is located in Caldwell. In 2010, 25 students graduated from The College of Idaho MBA program. Students at The College of Idaho paid $21,380 per year in tuition fees.
Boise State University, which is located in Boise, is the third-ranked school in Idaho that has a MBA program. It received a ranking of 42nd in the country in 2010. 52 students graduated with degree in MBA from Boise State University in 2010. Students at Boise State University paid $5,300 per year in tuition fees.
If you choose to attend a Idaho MBA school, average tuition will be $8,815 per year. However, tuition at your particular institution may range from $2,520 per year to $23,100 per year. The Idaho MBA schools with the highest tuition rates in 2010 were:
- Northwest Nazarene University - located in Nampa, students are charged $23,100 per year
- The College of Idaho - located in Caldwell, students are charged $21,380 per year
- ITT Technical Institute-Boise - located in Boise, students are charged $18,048 per year
The lowest tuition rates at Idaho MBA schools were charged at the following schools:
- College of Southern Idaho - located in Twin Falls, students are charged $2,520 per year
- North Idaho College - located in Coeur D Alene, students are charged $2,658 per year
- College of Western Idaho - located in Nampa, students are charged $3,096 per year
A MBA degree from an Idaho school... what next?
Most people who graduate from MBA school in Idaho go on to work as a general manager. 11,890 general managers were working in Idaho in 2010. The largest populations of Idaho general managers are working in the following counties:
- Ada County - 5,550 general managers
- Blaine County - 1,370 general managers
- Bonneville County - 1,070 general managers
The government projects that the number of general managers in Idaho will grow by 6%. By 2018, there will be an estimated 14,440 general managers working in Idaho.
A general manager in Idaho makes an average of $79,990 per year. However, Idaho general managers earned anywhere in the range from as less than $30,850 per year to more than $164,470 per year in 2010. The counties in Idaho with the highest average salary for a general manager are:
- Kootenai County - $91,550 per year
- Bear Lake County - $88,210 per year
- Benewah County - $82,800 per year
The following counties in Idaho have the lowest average salaries for general managers:
- Adams County - $61,640 per year
- Blaine County - $70,780 per year
- Nez Perce County - $70,910 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional Idaho statistics regarding a career in business administration. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as business management or business administration.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Business Administration in Idaho
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration in Idaho
- Master's Degree in Business Administration in Idaho
Curious what studying MBA gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Idaho
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|General and Operations Managers||11,890||$79,990||-11.3%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are MBA related jobs in Idaho