There are schools offering sociology degrees in Idaho!
Schools Offering Sociology Programs in Idaho
The top-ranked school in Idaho with a sociology program is University of Idaho, which is located in Moscow. In 2010, it was ranked 34th nationwide. 20 students graduated with a degree in sociology from University of Idaho in 2010. Students at University of Idaho paid $5,402 per year in tuition fees.
The second-ranked school in Idaho that has a sociology program is Boise State University. Boise State University, which was ranked 42nd in the country in 2010, is located in Boise. 21 students graduated with degree in sociology from Boise State University in 2010. Students at Boise State University paid $5,300 per year in tuition fees.
Brigham Young University-Idaho, which was ranked 42nd nationwide in 2010, is the third-ranked school in Idaho that has a sociology program. It is located in Rexburg. In 2010, Brigham Young University-Idaho graduated 73 students from its sociology programs. Students at Brigham Young University-Idaho paid $3,660 per year in tuition fees.
If you are hoping to attend one of Idaho's sociology schools, you can expect to pay an average tuition of $4,007 per year, though tuition can range from $5,416 per year to $2,520 per year. The Idaho sociology schools with the highest tuition rates in 2010 were:
- Idaho State University - located in Pocatello, students are charged $5,416 per year
- University of Idaho - located in Moscow, students are charged $5,402 per year
- Boise State University - located in Boise, students are charged $5,300 per year
The sociology schools in Idaho that charged the lowest tuition rates were:
- College of Southern Idaho - located in Twin Falls, students are charged $2,520 per year
- North Idaho College - located in Coeur D Alene, students are charged $2,658 per year
- College of Western Idaho - located in Nampa, students are charged $3,096 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional Idaho statistics regarding a career in sociology and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as forensic psychology or school psychology.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Sociology in Idaho
- Bachelor's Degree in Sociology in Idaho
- Master's Degree in Sociology in Idaho
Curious what studying Sociology gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Idaho
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Sociology Teachers, Postsecondary||40||$58,190|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are sociology related jobs in Idaho