There are schools offering fashion marketing degrees in Illinois!
Schools Offering Fashion Marketing Programs in Illinois
Each year, roughly 0.1% of Illinois students graduate with degrees in fashion marketing. In other words, every year an estimated 280 fashion marketers graduate from Illinois' 8 fashion marketing schools.
The top-ranked school in Illinois that has a fashion marketing program is Dominican University. Dominican University, which was ranked 35th in the country in 2010, is located in River Forest. 22 students graduated with a degree in fashion marketing from Dominican University in 2010. Dominican University charged in-state students $25,710 in tuition fees per year.
Olivet Nazarene University, which was ranked 71st nationwide in 2010, is the second-ranked school in Illinois that has a fashion marketing program. It is located in Bourbonnais. In 2010, 4 students graduated from Olivet Nazarene University fashion marketing program. Students at Olivet Nazarene University paid $25,590 per year in tuition fees.
The third-ranked school in Illinois with a fashion marketing program is The Illinois Institute of Art-Chicago, which is located in Chicago. In 2010, it was ranked 77th nationwide. In 2010, The Illinois Institute of Art-Chicago graduated 127 students from its fashion marketing programs. Students at The Illinois Institute of Art-Chicago paid $18,066 per year in tuition fees.
If you are hoping to attend one of Illinois' fashion marketing schools, you can expect to pay an average tuition of $12,845 per year, though tuition can range from $25,710 per year to $2,814 per year. The Illinois fashion marketing schools with the highest tuition rates in 2010 were:
- Dominican University - located in River Forest, students are charged $25,710 per year
- Olivet Nazarene University - located in Bourbonnais, students are charged $25,590 per year
- International Academy of Design and Technology - located in Chicago, students are charged $19,890 per year
The lowest tuition rates at Illinois fashion marketing schools were charged at the following schools:
- Harper College - located in Palatine, students are charged $2,814 per year
- Joliet Junior College - located in Joliet, students are charged $3,090 per year
- South Suburban College - located in South Holland, students are charged $3,473 per year
A fashion marketing degree from an Illinois school... what next?
A large number of Illinois fashion marketing graduates become fashion marketers. In 2010, there were 2,020 fashion marketers working in Illinois. In Illinois, the largest numbers of fashion marketers work in the following counties:
- Cook County - 1,360 fashion marketers
- Edwards County - 70 fashion marketers
- Lake County - 60 fashion marketers
The government projects that by 2018, the number of fashion marketers in the state of Illinois will grow to 2,360. This would require a 2% growth in the profession.
On average, fashion marketers earn $29,720 per year. However, this number is only an average. fashion marketers in Illinois had varying salaries from $16,820 to $51,710 per year in 2010. The counties in Illinois with the highest average salary for a fashion marketer are:
- Boone County - $37,460 per year
- Lake County - $32,540 per year
- Edwards County - $29,850 per year
On average, fashion marketers earns the least in the following Illinois counties:
- Adams County - $22,050 per year
- Marshall County - $27,720 per year
- Bureau County - $28,300 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional Illinois statistics regarding a career in fashion marketing and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as advertising or marketing.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Fashion Marketing in Illinois
- Bachelor's Degree in Fashion Marketing in Illinois
- Certificate in Fashion Marketing in Illinois
Curious what studying Fashion Marketing gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Illinois
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Merchandise Displayers and Window Trimmers||2,020||$29,720||-35.0%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are fashion marketing related jobs in Illinois