There are schools offering property management certifications in Illinois!
Schools Offering Property Management Programs in Illinois
Approximately 0.2% of graduates in of Illinois receive property management degrees every year. That means an estimated 728 property managers graduate from Illinois' 25 property management schools each year.
The top-ranked school in Illinois with a property management program is Northwestern University, which is located in Evanston. In 2010, it was ranked 7th nationwide. 2 students graduated with a degree in property management from Northwestern University in 2010. The tuition rate at Northwestern University was $40,223 per year.
The second-ranked school in Illinois with a property management program is University of Illinois at Chicago, which is located in Chicago. In 2010, it was ranked 29th nationwide. In 2010, 5 students graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago property management program. Tuition at University of Illinois at Chicago was $12,053 per year.
University of St Francis, which was ranked 29th nationwide in 2010, is the third-ranked school in Illinois that has a property management program. It is located in Joliet. In 2010, University of St Francis graduated 11 students from its property management programs. Tuition at University of St Francis was $24,742 per year.
Tuition at Illinois' property management schools ranges from $40,223 per year to $2,352 per year. But, the average tuition is $10,592 per year. The highest tuition rates in 2010 at Illinois property management schools were charged at the following schools:
- Northwestern University - located in Evanston, students are charged $40,223 per year
- DePaul University - located in Chicago, students are charged $28,858 per year
- University of St Francis - located in Joliet, students are charged $24,742 per year
The lowest tuition rates at Illinois property management schools were charged at the following schools:
- Waubonsee Community College - located in Sugar Grove, students are charged $2,352 per year
- Southwestern Illinois College - located in Belleville, students are charged $2,604 per year
- Southeastern Illinois College - located in Harrisburg, students are charged $2,610 per year
A property management degree from an Illinois school... what next?
The highest percentage of property management graduates in Illinois pursue careers as a property manager. If you decide to work as a property manager in Illinois, you will be joining the ranks of approximately 6,810 Illinois property managers as of 2010. The largest populations of Illinois property managers are working in the following counties:
- Cook County - 5,630 property managers
- Lake County - 300 property managers
- Adams County - 140 property managers
According the US Bureau of Labor Statistics the number of property managers is expected to grow by 5% by 2018. There are projected to be 7,390 property managers working in the Illinois then.
A property manager in Illinois makes an average of $59,140 per year. However, Illinois property managers earned anywhere in the range from as less than $18,560 per year to more than $128,880 per year in 2010. On average a property manager earns the most in the following Illinois counties:
- Boone County - $63,530 per year
- Marshall County - $63,420 per year
- Cook County - $60,480 per year
On average, property managers earns the least in the following Illinois counties:
- Adams County - $43,140 per year
- Edwards County - $44,900 per year
- Clark County - $49,170 per year
For more data regarding a career in property management in Illinois and to compare salaries with various related fields such as business administration or property management, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Property Management in Illinois
- Bachelor's Degree in Property Management in Illinois
- Master's Degree in Property Management in Illinois
- Certificate in Property Management in Illinois
Curious what studying Property Management gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Illinois
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Property, Real Estate, and Community Association Managers||6,810||$59,140||37.9%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are property management related jobs in Illinois