There are schools offering christian counseling degrees in Indiana!
Schools Offering Christian Counseling Programs in Indiana
Around 0.0% of Indiana's graduates graduate from christian counseling degree programs every year. That means an estimated 64 counselors graduate from Indiana's 8 christian counseling schools each year.
The top-ranked school in Indiana that has a christian counseling program is Taylor University. Taylor University, which was ranked 30th in the country in 2010, is located in Upland. 12 students graduated with a degree in christian counseling from Taylor University in 2010. Tuition at Taylor University was $26,383 per year.
Indiana Wesleyan University, which is located in Marion, is the second-ranked school in Indiana that has a christian counseling program. It received a ranking of 33rd in the country in 2010. In 2010, Indiana Wesleyan University graduated 38 students from its christian counseling program. Indiana Wesleyan University charged in-state students $21,214 in tuition fees per year.
Huntington University, which was ranked 33rd nationwide in 2010, is the third-ranked school in Indiana that has a christian counseling program. It is located in Huntington. 4 students graduated with degree in christian counseling from Huntington University in 2010. The tuition rate at Huntington University was $22,330 per year.
If you are hoping to attend one of Indiana's christian counseling schools, you can expect to pay an average tuition of $17,731 per year, though tuition can range from $26,383 per year to $21,214 per year. The Indiana christian counseling schools with the highest tuition rates in 2010 were:
- Taylor University - located in Upland, students are charged $26,383 per year
- Saint Josephs College - located in Rensselaer, students are charged $25,260 per year
- Marian University - located in Indianapolis, students are charged $24,960 per year
The following Indiana christian counseling schools had the lowest tuition rates:
- Indiana Wesleyan University - located in Marion, students are charged $21,214 per year
- Grace College and Theological Seminary - located in Winona Lake, students are charged $21,700 per year
- Huntington University - located in Huntington, students are charged $22,330 per year
A christian counseling degree from an Indiana school... what next?
The highest percentage of christian counseling graduates in Indiana pursue careers as a counselor. Indiana had 60 counselors in 2010. The following counties have the largest number of Indiana counselors:
The government projects that the number of counselors in Indiana will grow by 13%. By 2018, there will be an estimated 110 counselors working in Indiana.
A counselor in Indiana earns $32,160 per year on average.
For more data regarding a career in christian counseling in Indiana and to compare salaries with various related fields such as theology or psychology, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Christian Counseling in Indiana
- Bachelor's Degree in Christian Counseling in Indiana
- Master's Degree in Christian Counseling in Indiana
- Doctoral Degree in Christian Counseling in Indiana
Curious what studying Christian Counseling gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Indiana
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Directors, Religious Activities and Education||180||$62,470||0.0%|
|Counselors, All Other||60||$32,160||-83.3%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are christian counseling related jobs in Indiana