There are schools offering construction management certificates in Indiana!
Schools Offering Construction Management Programs in Indiana
- Construction Management Certificates in Michigan
- Construction Management Certificates in Illinois
- Construction Management Certificates in Ohio
- Construction Management Certificates in Wisconsin
- Construction Management Certificates in West Virginia
- Construction Management Certificates in Kentucky
- See All Schools in Indiana
Each year, approximately 0.1% of Indiana graduates receive degrees in construction management. In other words, every year an estimated 163 construction managers graduate from Indiana's 16 construction management schools.
The top-ranked school in Indiana with a construction management program is Oakland City University, which is located in Oakland City. In 2010, it was ranked 42nd nationwide. In 2010, no students graduated from Oakland City University's construction management program. Oakland City University charged in-state students $15,990 in tuition fees per year.
The second-ranked school in Indiana with a construction management program is ITT Technical Institute-Fort Wayne, which is located in Fort Wayne. In 2010, it was ranked 73rd nationwide. 4 students graduated with degree in construction management from ITT Technical Institute-Fort Wayne in 2010. Tuition at ITT Technical Institute-Fort Wayne was $18,048 per year.
ITT Technical Institute-Indianapolis, which was ranked 73rd nationwide in 2010, is the third-ranked school in Indiana that has a construction management program. It is located in Indianapolis. In 2010, 24 students graduated from ITT Technical Institute-Indianapolis construction management program. Tuition at ITT Technical Institute-Indianapolis was $18,048 per year.
Construction management schools in Indiana, charge students an average tuition of $8,139 per year. But, tuition can be as much as $18,048 per year, or as little as $3,257 per year. In 2010, the construction management schools that charged the highest tuition rates in Indiana were:
- ITT Technical Institute-Fort Wayne - located in Fort Wayne, students are charged $18,048 per year
- ITT Technical Institute-Indianapolis - located in Indianapolis, students are charged $18,048 per year
- ITT Technical Institute-Newburgh - located in Newburgh, students are charged $18,048 per year
The construction management schools in Indiana that charged the lowest tuition rates were:
- Ivy Tech Community College-Central Indiana - located in Indianapolis, students are charged $3,257 per year
- Ivy Tech Community College-Columbus - located in Columbus, students are charged $3,257 per year
- Ivy Tech Community College-East Central - located in Muncie, students are charged $3,257 per year
A construction management degree from an Indiana school... what next?
Most people who graduate from construction management school in Indiana go on to work as a construction manager. 3,940 construction managers were working in Indiana in 2010. The largest populations of Indiana construction managers are working in the following counties:
- Boone County - 1,760 construction managers
- Jasper County - 560 construction managers
- Allen County - 270 construction managers
The government projects that the number of construction managers in Indiana will grow by 23%. By 2018, there will be an estimated 11,160 construction managers working in Indiana.
A construction manager in Indiana makes an average of $84,250 per year. However, this number is only an average. construction managers in Indiana had varying salaries from $29,390 to $165,800 per year in 2010. The following counties in Indiana have the highest average salaries for construction managers:
- Benton County - $90,520 per year
- St. Joseph County - $89,380 per year
- Gibson County - $88,790 per year
On average, construction managers earns the least in the following Indiana counties:
- Elkhart County - $67,700 per year
- Clay County - $68,180 per year
- Adams County - $71,530 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional Indiana statistics regarding a career in construction management and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as business management or real estate.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Construction Management in Indiana
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management in Indiana
- Certificate in Construction Management in Indiana
Curious what studying Construction Management gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Indiana
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|First-Line Supervisors of Construction Trades and Extraction Workers||8,370||$61,140||-30.4%|
|Construction and Building Inspectors||1,370||$42,140||6.2%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are construction management related jobs in Indiana