There are schools offering design programs in Indiana!
Schools Offering Design Programs in Indiana
Indiana University-Bloomington, which was ranked 18th nationwide in 2010, is the top-ranked school in Indiana that has a design program. It is located in Bloomington. In 2010, Indiana University-Bloomington graduated 17 students from its design program. Students at Indiana University-Bloomington paid $9,028 per year in tuition fees.
Purdue University-Main Campus, which is located in West Lafayette, is the second-ranked school in Indiana that has a design program. It received a ranking of 21st in the country in 2010. In 2010, Purdue University-Main Campus graduated 35 students from its design program. Tuition at Purdue University-Main Campus was $9,070 per year.
Taylor University, which is located in Upland, is the third-ranked school in Indiana that has a design program. It received a ranking of 30th in the country in 2010. 12 students graduated with degree in design from Taylor University in 2010. Taylor University charged in-state students $26,383 in tuition fees per year.
Tuition at Indiana's design schools ranges from $39,919 per year to $3,257 per year. But, the average tuition is $14,691 per year. The Indiana design schools with the highest tuition rates in 2010 were:
- University of Notre Dame - located in Notre Dame, students are charged $39,919 per year
- Valparaiso University - located in Valparaiso, students are charged $29,582 per year
- University of Evansville - located in Evansville, students are charged $28,076 per year
The design schools that charged the lowest tuition rates in Indiana were:
- Ivy Tech Community College-Wabash Valley - located in Terre Haute, students are charged $3,257 per year
- Ivy Tech Community College-Southwest - located in Evansville, students are charged $3,257 per year
- Ivy Tech Community College-South Central - located in Sellersburg, students are charged $3,257 per year
For more data regarding a career in design in Indiana and to compare salaries with various related fields such as fashion design or drafting, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Design in Indiana
- Bachelor's Degree in Design in Indiana
- Master's Degree in Design in Indiana
- Certificate in Design in Indiana
Curious what studying Design gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Indiana
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Commercial and Industrial Designers||980||$51,830||18.1%|
|Designers, All Other||120||$47,050||-67.6%|
|Set and Exhibit Designers||110||$41,350||10.0%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are design related jobs in Indiana