There are schools offering international business degrees in Indiana!
Schools Offering International Business Programs in Indiana
Around 0.1% of Indiana's graduates graduate from international business degree programs every year. Thus, Indiana's 12 international business schools put out approximately 148 international business professionals each year.
Butler University, which was ranked 30th nationwide in 2010, is the top-ranked school in Indiana that has a international business program. It is located in Indianapolis. In 2010, 14 students graduated from Butler University's international business program. Students at Butler University paid $30,558 per year in tuition fees.
Taylor University, which is located in Upland, is the second-ranked school in Indiana that has a international business program. It received a ranking of 30th in the country in 2010. In 2010, 8 students graduated from Taylor University international business program. Students at Taylor University paid $26,383 per year in tuition fees.
The third-ranked school in Indiana that has a international business program is Valparaiso University. Valparaiso University, which was ranked 31st in the country in 2010, is located in Valparaiso. In 2010, 97 students graduated from Valparaiso University international business program. Tuition at Valparaiso University was $29,582 per year.
Tuition at Indiana's international business schools ranges from $36,694 per year to $21,214 per year. But, the average tuition is $26,315 per year. The Indiana international business schools with the highest tuition rates in 2010 were:
- Earlham College - located in Richmond, students are charged $36,694 per year
- Butler University - located in Indianapolis, students are charged $30,558 per year
- Valparaiso University - located in Valparaiso, students are charged $29,582 per year
The international business schools that charged the lowest tuition rates in Indiana were:
- Indiana Wesleyan University - located in Marion, students are charged $21,214 per year
- Grace College and Theological Seminary - located in Winona Lake, students are charged $21,700 per year
- University of Indianapolis - located in Indianapolis, students are charged $22,220 per year
An international business degree from an Indiana school... what next?
Many Indiana international business graduates become a chief executive officer, operations manager, business professor, international buyer, and wholesale buyer. If you decide to work as an international business professional in Indiana, you will be joining the ranks of approximately 43,120 Indiana international business professional as of 2010. This number includes 7,030 business analysts, 4,010 chief executive officers, and 22,480 operations managers. In Indiana, the largest numbers of international business professional work in the following counties:
- Boone County - 17,020 international business professionals
- Allen County - 3,160 international business professionals
- Jasper County - 2,820 international business professionals
According the US Bureau of Labor Statistics, the number of international business professionals is expected to grow by 5% by 2018. There are projected to be 51,710 international business professionals working in Indiana then. Of these 51,710 international business professionals, the government predicts that 12,150 will be business analysts, 6,530 will be chief executive officers, and 23,660 will be operations managers.
international business professionals in Indiana earn $83,910 per year on average. But, salaries for international business professional can vary. In 2010, international business professional made as little as less than $21,790 per year or as much as more than $153,800 per year in Indiana. On average international business professional earn the most in the following Indiana counties:
- Bartholomew County - $121,683 per year
- Delaware County - $117,193 per year
- Benton County - $104,858 per year
International business professionals in the following counties in Indiana make the lowest salaries on average:
- Madison County - $73,675 per year
- Crawford County - $80,712 per year
- Adams County - $81,518 per year
On average, the highest paid international business professionals in Indiana were:
- Chief Executive Officer - $171,110 per year
- Operations Manager - $111,030 per year
- Business Analyst - $78,540 per year
On average, the lowest paid international business professionals in Indiana were:
- International Buyer - $48,280 per year
- Wholesale Buyer - $47,590 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional Indiana statistics regarding a career in international business. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as business administration or supply chain management.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Bachelor's Degree in International Business in Indiana
- Master's Degree in International Business in Indiana
Curious what studying International Business gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Indiana
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|General and Operations Managers||22,480||$111,030||-24.0%|
|Purchasing Agents, Except Wholesale, Retail, and Farm Products||5,630||$54,910||-2.9%|
|Business Teachers, Postsecondary||2,230||$75,910||19.9%|
|Wholesale and Retail Buyers, Except Farm Products||1,430||$47,590||-37.8%|
|Buyers and Purchasing Agents, Farm Products||310||$48,280||-6.1%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are international business related jobs in Indiana