There are schools offering LPN to BSN programs in Indiana!
Schools Offering Nursing Programs in Indiana
Purdue University-Main Campus, which is located in West Lafayette, is the top-ranked school in Indiana that has a LPN to BSN program. It received a ranking of 21st in the country in 2010. In 2010, 179 students graduated from Purdue University-Main Campus' LPN to BSN program. Students at Purdue University-Main Campus paid $9,070 per year in tuition fees.
The second-ranked school in Indiana that has a LPN to BSN program is Saint Mary's College. Saint Mary's College, which was ranked 31st in the country in 2010, is located in Notre Dame. In 2010, Saint Mary's College graduated 46 students from its LPN to BSN program. Students at Saint Mary's College paid $31,020 per year in tuition fees.
Valparaiso University, which was ranked 31st nationwide in 2010, is the third-ranked school in Indiana that has a LPN to BSN program. It is located in Valparaiso. 102 students graduated with degree in LPN to BSN from Valparaiso University in 2010. Valparaiso University charged in-state students $29,582 in tuition fees per year.
If you are hoping to attend one of Indiana's LPN to BSN schools, you can expect to pay an average tuition of $11,621 per year, though tuition can range from $31,020 per year to $3,257 per year. In 2010, the LPN to BSN schools that charged the highest tuition rates in Indiana were:
- Saint Mary's College - located in Notre Dame, students are charged $31,020 per year
- Valparaiso University - located in Valparaiso, students are charged $29,582 per year
- University of Evansville - located in Evansville, students are charged $28,076 per year
The LPN to BSN schools in Indiana that charged the lowest tuition rates were:
- Ivy Tech Community College-Richmond - located in Richmond, students are charged $3,257 per year
- Ivy Tech Community College-Bloominton - located in Bloomington, students are charged $3,257 per year
- Ivy Tech Community College-Southwest - located in Evansville, students are charged $3,257 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional Indiana statistics regarding a career in nursing. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as RN or forensic nursing.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Nursing in Indiana
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing in Indiana
- Master's Degree in Nursing in Indiana
- Doctoral Degree in Nursing in Indiana
- Certificate in Nursing in Indiana
Curious what studying LPN to BSN gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Indiana
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are LPN to BSN related jobs in Indiana